hulika

Author Topic: 1992 Ibanez RG750 (Japan) TRADE for PRS SE Santana + LTD EC-401VF - Worth it?  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Extremist777

• Veteran Member
Hello guys! I just thought I'd ask the guitar experts especially when it comes to Ibanez RG750. 

I really like this red 1992 RG750 that I saw and the guy who owns it offered me a trade...

My PRS SE Santana + LTD EC-401VF  for his Ibanez RG750. Is it worth it? Value wise?

I can't seem to find the original price that this RG750 was going for backin the days. I was able to google the specs and is happy with it. I just want to know if its a fair trade. 

Thanks guys!

Guitar is exactly like this one

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 04:42:50 AM by Extremist777 »
777 posts and its over!

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
what's the condition of the lo-pro bridge?
nuno : n4 2.0 n4esa, n4vintage, n4 silver sparkle, n5, n6, n7, n8esa
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
^ Check that, fret wear and neck pocket for cracks. If it's in great condition, I think it should be valued around $450-$500.
What you own, owns you.

Offline ubersam

• Philmusicus Addictus
...My PRS SE Santana + LTD EC-401VF  for his Ibanez RG750. Is it worth it? Value wise?
No, that is a very unfair offer. If I were given hat offer, I'd be insulted. The combined price of the PRS & LTD is more than the price of the RG.

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
No, that is a very unfair offer. If I were given hat offer, I'd be insulted. The combined price of the PRS & LTD is more than the price of the RG.

+1. definitely not fair. kinda insulting. the value of your 2 guitars combined is way more. pero nasa sayo yan if you really like it diba.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha