hulika

Author Topic: VOX HERE (Open Minden on Genres, Serious & Career focused)  (Read 693 times)

Offline Incuboss

• Philmusicus Noobitus
VOX HERE (Open Minden on Genres, Serious & Career focused)
« on: March 30, 2015, 01:18:44 PM »
Eto na, I have to be in a band. I'm a QC based person. I left Baguio City, my friends and family to be in a band last 2012. We tried to make a musical career out of it.

I AM VERY MUCH WILLING TO AUDITION FOR AN EXISTING BAND, OR IF NOT, TO FORM A BAND WITH YOU. Also willing to travel and be 100% present in jams and gigs.
I WILL NOT LIE, and don't take this as bragging, but I know I am capable of singing good. I have a Vocal range of E2-F5 (Baritenor)

Btw, I am a goofy person, baka isipin niyo masyado akong seryoso. :) I joke around too.

Add me up on facebook/kieran23

Any genre will do for me, basta maganda. But I am mostly comfortable in singing songs of Urbandub, The 1975, Franco, Kjwan, Maroon 5, Up Dharma Down, Armalite, Wilabaliw, Queso etc..
May galawan naman po ako sa stage and I can also play guitar kung kailangan. My comfort zone is Rock in any form, and Indie style. Pero kahit ano naman sakin, btw, I don't scream but can do good cleans.

If you need a sample of my voice, I have it on facebook.
Or here's a song from my previous band:

and a cover

I ALSO HAVE A SOLO COVER OF THE 1975's Chocolate

https://soundcloud.com/kierection/kieran-chocolate-the-1975-acoustic-piano-version

Plus, sorry kung maarte pero sanay po ako sa malilinis tumugtog, so kung madumi pa po kayo, please don't message me. HAHA (sorry kung mayabang dating, I hope you guys would understand)

BASTA PO WILLING AKO MAGCOMMIT 100%, di ako aabsent sa jams, and I will always act professionally. Kahit loko loko at at nagmamarijuana. Sana makahanap nako ng bandmates, if not by May, I will just go back to Baguio.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:16:04 PM by Incuboss »