hulika

Author Topic: Revealed, the diet plans that DO work (and the majority that may not)  (Read 1634 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
From high protein to low fat, calorie counters to slimming shakes, we are bombarded by diet plans promising the holy grail of weight loss.
But if you just can't shed the pounds - or keep them off - then help may be at hand.
A landmark report claims to have established which diets are most likely to work - and keep the weight off in the long term.
The US researchers say very few of these - often very expensive - weight loss plans have solid evidence to back up their claims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3027505/Diets-like-Weight-Watchers-Atkins-effective-long-term.html#ixzz3WblHjahl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline IncX

• Board Moderator
the diets that work are the ones with the highest compliance ratio.

IME, i can comply with a diet that does not take away any kind of food groups. in other words, i do not really believe in "diets" ... i believe in monitoring one's calorie intake and adjusting according to there.

if you wanna lose weight and a big part of your meal consists of 2 cups of rice and 4 oz of beef, adjusting it to 1 cup rice, 2.5 oz beef and a crapload of vegetables would result in you eating less calories.

if you like potato chips, and cannot live without them, you can sacrifice something like rice on your normal meal, just so you can have chips.

those are just examples of working around calories that can only be possible if you know how much you are actually eating.

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Revealed, the diet plans that DO work (and the majority that may not)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 08:57:07 PM »
Try to eat just 3 times a day. And only a single serving of rice. Walang merienda at kung ano ano pa.

In a few months of discipline , mababawasan ang weight mo. If you exercise mas mabilis ang weight reduction.

Kung nagugutom ka in between , just drink water. Mahirap sa simula. Pero pagnaka adjust ka no problem na.
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline d_one

i believe in monitoring one's calorie intake and adjusting according to there.

Actually yun lang naman kelangan. Dapat greater ang output mo ng calories over intake.
I lost 7 kilos the past 6 months, unwillingly, I'm not obese not even overweight.
What I did was just eat a slice of raisin bread for breakfast and dinner, then sa lunch ko binabawi carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals thru a full meal. At first it was hard, kasi nakakagutom pag gabi, pero I got used to it in around two weeks.

And raisin bread kasi it's got carbs, a bit of protein and dietary fiber.

Hope this helps too! ;)

Offline chitoprogbassslap25

maraming maraming salamat sa inyong lahat sir! :) godless! :)
:D Philmusic/Subsonic/Thebassplace/

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
chicken breast fillets all the way!  :razz:
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline inexperience

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 10:59:00 AM »
Try to eat just 3 times a day. And only a single serving of rice. Walang merienda at kung ano ano pa.

In a few months of discipline , mababawasan ang weight mo. If you exercise mas mabilis ang weight reduction.

Kung nagugutom ka in between , just drink water. Mahirap sa simula. Pero pagnaka adjust ka no problem na.

true, tas mas masarap pa yung kanin at ulam kesa isacrifice mo sila sa pagkaing pang miryenda.
"creeping deeaath"

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 11:13:22 AM »

this
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium