hulika

Author Topic: Man has 11lb stool surgically removed from his 'megacolon'  (Read 1007 times)

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Man has 11lb stool surgically removed from his 'megacolon'
« on: September 09, 2015, 05:34:29 PM »
Man has 11lb stool surgically removed from his 'megacolon' after suffering constipation and stomach pain for 10 YEARS

A man had a stool weighing almost a stone surgically removed from his colon after suffering stomach pain for a decade.
The 27-year-old patient checked in at the Second People's Hospital in Chengdu, capital of south-west China's Sichuan Province, after complaining of a severe stomach ache.
The man, who is unidentified, said he had been in and out of the hospital for the past 10 years, but doctors were baffled as to what was causing his pain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3226415/Man-11lb-stool-surgically-removed-megacolon-suffering-constipation-stomach-pain-10-YEARS.html#ixzz3lETQ7vGc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tindi mo 10 years mo tiniis jebs mo!?  :-o
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Man has 11lb stool surgically removed from his 'megacolon'
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 06:10:48 PM »
Man has 11lb stool surgically removed from his 'megacolon' after suffering constipation and stomach pain for 10 YEARS

A man had a stool weighing almost a stone surgically removed from his colon after suffering stomach pain for a decade.
The 27-year-old patient checked in at the Second People's Hospital in Chengdu, capital of south-west China's Sichuan Province, after complaining of a severe stomach ache.
The man, who is unidentified, said he had been in and out of the hospital for the past 10 years, but doctors were baffled as to what was causing his pain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3226415/Man-11lb-stool-surgically-removed-megacolon-suffering-constipation-stomach-pain-10-YEARS.html#ixzz3lETQ7vGc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tindi mo 10 years mo tiniis jebs mo!?  :-o

anong lumabas, si binay?  :lol:

pwedeng band name at album yan. Eleven Pound Stool, the debut album of rock supergroup Megacolon   :lol:

but seriously, 10 years, wala man lang nagtiyagang i-xray yung abs ng tao na to?  <_<
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 06:12:53 PM by sonicassault »
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »

Megastool!
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline chernandez1

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2015, 02:00:57 PM »

Megastool!

I shouldn't have googled images of the MEGACOLON
If there are encounters, there are partings as well