hulika

Author Topic: Binastos si Gabby ng Urbandub during performance kahapon sa SM dasma!  (Read 21268 times)

Offline ernestjulian

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Binastos si Gabby ng Urbandub during performance kahapon sa SM dasma!
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
Hehe Nakakabadtrip talaga 'tong jejemon na 'to. di bale pinaliguan naman sya ng mura ng mga tao e.
kaasar talaga. na Rider Kick tuloy sya no gab, sayang lang at hindi solid yung tama. :-D

anyways, astig Urbandub kagabi sa Music UP Late! :evil:

yeah! napanood ko din yan bro, haha! kaso kakaasar eh, pinutol na lang bigla yung first of summer! kinain kasi ng daldal nung gee. tsktsk.
I play guitars for EMBERCORE | LITA'S CURSE | BLUNT CONCEPT

Offline chocolait

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2010, 04:20:20 PM »
hindi pa ba perv 'to? hehe ^_^

i think ito yung sinasabi na incident

http://services.inquirer.net/express/06/12/13/html_output/xmlhtml/20061130-35661-xml.html

"Among their gigs, their very first in Marikina is still the most memorable. John said they also won’t forget a performance in Bacolod where a fan kissed Lalay onstage."-inquirer.net

Offline ernestjulian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »

http://services.inquirer.net/express/06/12/13/html_output/xmlhtml/20061130-35661-xml.html

"Among their gigs, their very first in Marikina is still the most memorable. John said they also won’t forget a performance in Bacolod where a fan kissed Lalay onstage."-inquirer.net

great bro!  :-D

Offline los

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2010, 10:37:41 PM »
Here is my two cents worth to this event:

The jejemon did definitely the wrong thing. Well what do you expect from a jejemon? He deserves to be given a smack in the butt. BUT

Gabby was wrong too. As a professional musician, there is an unwritten law that tells us not to level ourselves with a heckler or any person for that matter who tries to do things like that. EXCEPT if we are physically harmed. Even then we have to exercise extreme tolerance.

The mere fact that Gabby tried to kick the pathetic jejemon seems like he leveled himself to him.

If the stage is sacred, then Gabby should have kept himself cool.

This happens to me many times - even someone tried to  snatch my guitar away from me while I was playing. One incident even happened I was in a middle of a guitar solo. I was really in the zone when this heckler suddenly went up the stage and tried to snatch my guitar. I was really pissed like hell. But I remembered that rule and just let the security take care of the heckler.

Another incident : I was in China. There was this drunk who kept going up the stage and trying to do unnecessary gestures towards us. That happened several times. He was heckling at me repeatedly. When I did not heed his actuations for the last time, he pushed the microphone in front of me hitting my nose. I really have to punch the living daylights out of the guy but I was reminded, "pare, professional musician ka, the show must go on." What I just did is that I stopped playing for a few seconds and regained my composure - swelling nose and all, I continued with the gig.

The heckler was taken away by the security outside of the venue and was beaten to a pulp by them!

Gabby is a recording artist, and he should have shown more tolerance. Kasi training sa mga pros yan dati e, composure sa stage whatever happens. I don't know about now....

But lest you guys say na galit ako kay Gabby - no. I really sympathized with his plight because that happened to me several times already. But he should have realized that is an occupational hazard - things like that do and will happen. We just don't know when.

Oh that jejemon? Sana pinarusahan siya ng security.

you got a point. actually, if I were in a band that just did covers and did this for a living I'd probably keep my composure. But to other musicians it's more than just being a professional, it's also sharing your passion, art and love to people and what that jejemon did was to disrespect the artist at work. He did it at the peak of the song when emotions are at height and to most artists , no amount of talent fee can be replaced with.. anyway, if that was done to my singer i'd probably chuck norris kick him as well. or if im using my strat probably hit him with it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:41:20 PM by los »

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »
you got a point.  if I were in a band that just did covers and did this for a living I'd probably keep my composure. But to other musicians it's more than just being a professional, it's also sharing your passion, art and love to people and what that jejemon did was to disrespect the artist at work. He did it at the peak of the song when emotions are at height and to most artists , no amount of talent fee can be replaced with.. anyway, if that was done to my singer i'd probably chuck norris kick him as well. or if im using my strat probably hit him with it.

I concur.
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline ricson_tech

« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2010, 12:10:02 AM »

mismo ito nga ung incident! hahah,nang pinalabas na kaibigan ko, dun naman pumuwesto sa crystal sa likod ni lalay sa labas, sumasayaw ng lower na nakahubad, at ang laki pa ng tiyan! bwahah at si jan kinukurot pa ng babaeng kapatid ng kaibigan ko, "sabi ang kyut mo,akin na yang picks mo"  :evil:  habang tumutugtog yan ha, standing room floor lang ung bar, saka ung iba nakaupo na mismo sa stage, nang hinalikan si lalay natigil temporary, napikon na sila gabby, tas tumugtog uli, ung katropa ko namang lasing winindmill ung mineral water sa sobrang tuwa nabasa mga guitars ni john at gabby, hahah tumigil naman sila,ayaw na daw nila, tas nag maka awa ung sponsor nila na tugtog uli, may nag wala namang lasing, natigil naman, hanggang nag tame down na ung napakalasing na audience, natapos nila buong set via influence and birth na setlist hahha. one of my most memorable gigs ever..hahhah di na ako magugulat sa ka "probinsyano at pag katigas ng ulo" ng mga tiga bacolod, puchags EHEADS mismo bi noo ng mga tao dito dati eh,on stage sumigaw si ely ng P***NG I*A NYO BACOLOD! udub pa kaya, hahahahha
references:pochbelmonte, farseer. bosssingoss, markv, jmorrero, the_nong, turiguiliano, jun, uglycelebrity, mayok, fusiondaryl,, sickangel14. diaboliche, moncseb,

Offline chibiwings

• Netizen Level
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2010, 12:39:56 AM »
nasira yung mood...amf

Offline polens

« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2010, 01:26:05 AM »
sayang hindi nya tinamaan yung jejemon.

yan din sana sasabihin ko haha :-D :-D

ulitin ko...

SAYANG HINDI TINAMAAN!!!

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2010, 11:04:11 AM »
mismo ito nga ung incident! hahah,nang pinalabas na kaibigan ko, dun naman pumuwesto sa crystal sa likod ni lalay sa labas, sumasayaw ng lower na nakahubad, at ang laki pa ng tiyan! bwahah at si jan kinukurot pa ng babaeng kapatid ng kaibigan ko, "sabi ang kyut mo,akin na yang picks mo"  :evil:  habang tumutugtog yan ha, standing room floor lang ung bar, saka ung iba nakaupo na mismo sa stage, nang hinalikan si lalay natigil temporary, napikon na sila gabby, tas tumugtog uli, ung katropa ko namang lasing winindmill ung mineral water sa sobrang tuwa nabasa mga guitars ni john at gabby, hahah tumigil naman sila,ayaw na daw nila, tas nag maka awa ung sponsor nila na tugtog uli, may nag wala namang lasing, natigil naman, hanggang nag tame down na ung napakalasing na audience, natapos nila buong set via influence and birth na setlist hahha. one of my most memorable gigs ever..hahhah di na ako magugulat sa ka "probinsyano at pag katigas ng ulo" ng mga tiga bacolod, puchags EHEADS mismo bi noo ng mga tao dito dati eh,on stage sumigaw si ely ng P***NG I*A NYO BACOLOD! udub pa kaya, hahahahha
sakit ng nangyari sa urbandub dito tsk... nagkahalikan na bastusan na yan eh.
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »
Let's ask grandpa Keef what to do about stage interlopers.  :lol:

Offline ernestjulian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2010, 08:49:27 PM »
Let's ask grandpa Keef what to do about stage interlopers.  :lol:

panalo to bro.  :-D

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2010, 01:18:37 AM »
panalo to bro.  :-D

:lol: Parang wala lang eh, 'no? Tugtog uli.

Offline ernestjulian

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »
:lol: Parang wala lang eh, 'no? Tugtog uli.

oo bro wahaha parang wala lang. papunta pa lang bigla ng hinataw ng tele hahaha

Offline japaniman23

« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2010, 02:02:11 AM »
Lupit ng JejeMon na ito. Sing bilis ng pag-agaw ng mic ung pag-ilag. Parang Lamok. Ang hirap tamaan.

Offline Viel

« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2010, 09:12:42 AM »
you got a point. actually, if I were in a band that just did covers and did this for a living I'd probably keep my composure. But to other musicians it's more than just being a professional, it's also sharing your passion, art and love to people and what that jejemon did was to disrespect the artist at work. He did it at the peak of the song when emotions are at height and to most artists , no amount of talent fee can be replaced with.. anyway, if that was done to my singer i'd probably chuck norris kick him as well. or if im using my strat probably hit him with it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline alvinratsim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2016, 07:55:23 AM »
Wow
"If you want to play like the big boys, you've got to play what the big boys play"