hulika

Author Topic: In need of 2 female singers to front my band Avid...  (Read 723 times)

Offline dominant_chord2005

• Veteran Member
In need of 2 female singers to front my band Avid...
« on: February 06, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
HI,

Currently looking for female singers.  We are in need of 2 female singers covering 2 distinct voices. I'm in need of a belter and a mid range singer that can cover the likes of the ff:

For the belter:

Anything from Alicia Keys Beyonce Knowles, Chaka Khan , and the like . If you dont have any any problems singing high notes and have a can do attitude, a good sense of time management and a deep sense of commitment ;  the you are the one I am looking for.  Must have no problems doing harmony as the band we are playing for involves a lot of harmony driven songs.

Preferable single and with a day job.

Midrange  singer: can cover Patti Austin , Adelle, Toni braxton  and the likes. Your talent will complement the other singer . Must have no problems doing harmony as the band we are playing for involves a lot of harmony driven songs.
Alo again single and with a day job.

I'll be conducting auditions on weekends together with my bandmates . Will advise interested parties where and when the auditions would be.

send me an email thru elmo.comia@gmail.com for your intent and kindly include a list of songs you are comfortable singing with. You can sms me as well  via 09355293791.

My band's name is  Avid. U can seach us via FB.com/avidmusicph

Thanks for your time.
"Practice makes perfect."

• Veteran Member
Re: In need of 2 female singers to front my band Avid...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 04:48:16 PM »
Up...

• Veteran Member
Re: In need of 2 female singers to front my band Avid...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »
 :)