hulika

Author Topic: Taylor Electric Guitar  (Read 876 times)

Offline johnbrown

Taylor Electric Guitar
« on: June 27, 2009, 08:13:53 PM »
Just passed RJ Robinson's Galleria and they now have Taylor Electric Guitar.
http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/electric/Models/ModelDetails.aspx?modelid=2
Hope they bring in other brands for the Philippine market! 

Offline .Geno.

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Taylor Electric Guitar
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 09:03:48 PM »
Just passed RJ Robinson's Galleria and they now have Taylor Electric Guitar.
http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/electric/Models/ModelDetails.aspx?modelid=2
Hope they bring in other brands for the Philippine market! 

More than a month ago I've been to RJ SM West Annex and I saw two Taylor Acoustic Guitars. I paused for a while and I was greatly overwhelmed by the price, a P48,000 and a P180,000 if my memory serves me correctly :-o I wonder how much Taylor Electric Guitars would cost. Well, it's nice to hear nowadays that RJ has Taylor and Lyric has Schecter already :-D

Offline thr3ten

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
More than a month ago I've been to RJ SM West Annex and I saw two Taylor Acoustic Guitars. I paused for a while and I was greatly overwhelmed by the price, a P48,000 and a P180,000 if my memory serves me correctly :-o I wonder how much Taylor Electric Guitars would cost. Well, it's nice to hear nowadays that RJ has Taylor and Lyric has Schecter already :-D

you'd be surprised to find out that some of the better acoustic guitar companies are highly priced than our much loved gibsons and fenders.  have you heard about greenfields and SCGCs.  lowdens too, mostly around $4,000  and up.  i mean way UP   :wink:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 09:16:19 PM by thr3ten »
Pulling Teeth!

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 10:12:47 PM »
you'd be surprised to find out that some of the better acoustic guitar companies are highly priced than our much loved gibsons and fenders.  have you heard about greenfields and SCGCs.  lowdens too, mostly around $4,000  and up.  i mean way UP   :wink:

Yeah, Guild acoustics at Perfect Pitch are upwards of 40k now too.

They're also crafted in china.  :?

Offline thr3ten

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 10:50:38 PM »
Yeah, Guild acoustics at Perfect Pitch are upwards of 40k now too.

They're also crafted in china.  :?

i have a guild gad50 made in china.  tell you bro, i have higher end acoustics for double the price tag on the china made gads but the one i have is a keeper. all solid spruce rosewood combi and man do they sound good.  can't praise the chinese crew enough for their craftsmanship.

will drop by RJs to try one of those taylor electrics. 

for the taylor electrics
Pulling Teeth!