hulika

Author Topic: Faith Begins-the Live Album  (Read 889 times)

Offline bingodingo1

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Faith Begins-the Live Album
« on: March 21, 2007, 02:54:01 AM »
 aloha from hawaii- 'Faith Begins-the Live Album' is one of the best live albums recorded and released, worldwide, in the history of an independent record label.
 many, many of her fans here in Hawaii are having a hard time finding out how the album is selling, how much radio play she is getting with this release, and the most wonderful thing is that the reviews/press internationally for 'Faith Begins' are front-page raves from people who are normally very, very disappointed with reviewing contemporary releases of ANY variety.

I am wondering if, since Faith Cuneta is one of your most gifted and beautiful artists, with a voice and an attitude that are a role model for our young people (so vital) and YOU have supported her,YOUR NATIONAL TREASURE, there is a way that I can help establish an International Fan Club for her through your site-

I appreciate your help, and i apologize for not being able to speak more than English, I am going to learn Tagalog this year.

Thank you for your help, I am very grateful to find this information from such knowledgeable interesting people as I am reading the other posts-you are a very excellent site, I am going to send as many Hawaiian OPM fans to this site as I can!!

Would anyone be able to tell me the sites/magazines/radio chart/sales chart locations, or the BIG Music stores in the Philippines who may be able to help me find out how this album is doing more readily?

It looks like she's going to #1 with this one, I truly pray that she will.

I am also interested in your Baby Diva, 'Aryana' and your POP Boy Band 'Extreme Jeremiah' and the 'Rebirth' album on Alpha Records-

I appreciate your information (and your opinions) so very much.If I can help anyone there with information about Hawaii, I will be most pleased to assist-our music scene is in it's infancy, the OPM stars have the whole world as their (our) oyster-

And I believe Faith Cuneta is the Pearl.The God-gifted talent on her new album shines like a diamond in a world where that light is so very much needed and recognized-

May I know more from your wisdom? I sincerely hope i may.God bless all of you there-with Aloha and Respect from Hawaii-

bingodingo1

Offline LORD_TAMSZ

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Faith Begins-the Live Album
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 07:40:01 AM »
welcome to philmusic.

thread & topic visits are highly recommended :-)
feel free to roam around, im sure there are threads that can help you out.
english is not a problem around here, as long as you can understand a few tagalog :-D, that will keep you away from some bullies :-D
enjoy your stay :-)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:43:46 AM by LORD_TAMSZ »

"...remember kids, there are no stupid questions...just stupid people..."-- Mr. Garrison, South Park

Offline lowtuneduser

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Faith Begins-the Live Album
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:32:50 AM »
welcome!
ESP LTD Viper 301 • Dimebag Crybaby •  Boss NS-2 • Boss ML-2 • Boss GE-7 • Boss BF-3 • Boss PH-2 • Boss TR-2 • Boss DD-3 • Korg DT-3 Tuner • Kalikot Audio PSU • GHS ZW String (.11-.70) • Custom Pedalb