hulika

Author Topic: Some music-film production  (Read 1594 times)

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
Some music-film production
« on: May 04, 2007, 07:08:46 PM »
Don't really  know where to post this but i just want to share one of the academic projects we just had in the college. I did all the audio side of things, especially the reinterpretation of Beethoven's famous 5th (1st movement). There are some chessy stuffs towards the end. :-D

Basically, this is a concept collaboration of one film and audio student while taking Beethoven as the central figure. The filming part was hard. Especially the lighting! But it was fun. Music production was the most challenging part for me and i still can't contemplate wehter i did a decent job on it. Audio post-production was a bit rushed since we were pressured by the short deadline. Anyway, here goes nothin'... :-)

Fidelity means a horrible noise sounds like a horrible noise.

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Some music-film production
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »
Don't really  know where to post this but i just want to share one of the academic projects we just had in the college. I did all the audio side of things, especially the reinterpretation of Beethoven's famous 5th (1st movement). There are some chessy stuffs towards the end. :-D

Basically, this is a concept collaboration of one film and audio student while taking Beethoven as the central figure. The filming part was hard. Especially the lighting! But it was fun. Music production was the most challenging part for me and i still can't contemplate wehter i did a decent job on it. Audio post-production was a bit rushed since we were pressured by the short deadline. Anyway, here goes nothin'... :-)

wow that was just amazing and the gurl was HOTT.
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 07:23:48 PM »

the gurl was HOTT.

Yes and she's french kaya medyo naughty din.hihi :-D

Thanks. :-)

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 07:22:59 AM »
what a HOOOt gurl.... wish i was a young dude.  :roll: :mrgreen: :evil:
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline vaisteen2003

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 12:36:45 PM »

the gurl was HOTT.

Yes and she's french kaya medyo naughty din.hihi :-D

Thanks. :-)

damn!!! wla ako masabi. ano p naman ang mahihiling mo? weheh
GAS Free 2007
"As long as it matters, as long as you're here with me now"

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 07:12:05 PM »
what a HOOOt gurl.... wish i was a young dude.  :roll: :mrgreen: :evil:
Haha, but her mom's nice too. :-D :lol:

Oops, wholesome na tayo ulet.hehe

I'm never working with film shooting again (except for sound on location siguro)! Biruin nyo naman yung film director shoots as many takes as he can. 50 takes for a 2 second scene! :roll: Lighting was also a beetch!

It was a good experience though, i could imagine how much effort is put into hollywood films.