help naman.

?
0 (0%)
?
1 (100%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: guitar effects help?  (Read 1145 times)

Offline musicdigitalsounds

• Forum Fanatic
guitar effects help?
« on: June 30, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »
bibili sana ako ng stompbox guitar effects my options are boss sd-1 or od-3, ano ba yung good for solo's???
thnx im new here  :-D
Philmusicus Addictus / Lester William Polsfuss

Offline guitarizta11

Re: guitar effects help?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 02:31:55 PM »
boston hm100..it's versatile..
born to rock!!.. \m/

Offline musicdigitalsounds

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 09:51:27 AM »
my options are boss sd-1 or od-3  :-D
and actual sound diff.?
tnx 2 all  :-D
help pls.
Philmusicus Addictus / Lester William Polsfuss

Offline IncX

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »

cant you try those pedals? i mean, they are not botique or anything, so why not go to a music store and try it? ... bring your guitar and your amp to be accurate... cause the sound you'd get from that 50 watt tube amp may actually be world's apart from your 20 watt solid state practice amp.

dont have an amp? ... then test your stuff in 20 watt-50watt and 100 watt solid state and tube driven amps in the store. at least bring your guitar OK? dont be lazy.

emplyees wont help you? ... count your money in front of them and say "i am CERTAIN i will end up with one of these pedals today, so help me god."

buying second hand and no way to test it? ... do the step i just mentioned in a music store and buy a pick on your way out while saying, "oh well, turns out both of them sucked, thanks for the help guys."

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »

cant you try those pedals? i mean, they are not botique or anything, so why not go to a music store and try it? ... bring your guitar and your amp to be accurate... cause the sound you'd get from that 50 watt tube amp may actually be world's apart from your 20 watt solid state practice amp.

dont have an amp? ... then test your stuff in 20 watt-50watt and 100 watt solid state and tube driven amps in the store. at least bring your guitar OK? dont be lazy.

emplyees wont help you? ... count your money in front of them and say "i am CERTAIN i will end up with one of these pedals today, so help me god."

buying second hand and no way to test it? ... do the step i just mentioned in a music store and buy a pick on your way out while saying, "oh well, turns out both of them sucked, thanks for the help guys."

just wat i have been doing... it works., kakatuwa pa pag nag end up na buili ka lng ng pick hahaha
OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal
 www.facebook.com/OMOGofficial   Album to be out soon!  ----- Peavey 5150 |  2x12 Cab with Celestion Speakers  | Micsis Custom 7 DiMarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire Pickups | Gruv Gear Fret Wraps | Dunlop Heavy Core Strings

Offline bitusan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
for me id go for os2. at least i have near sound of od and dist.