hulika

Author Topic: Made in China?  (Read 7324 times)

Offline m1k3

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Made in China?
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »
already bought a Boston (Beta Aivin) G65R amplifier and I can say that it's pretty well built and very loud even at low settings (and its very cheap! :-D).
Maganda ang quality and has built in DSP effects. Im not really much of an onboard effects user since I only need the clean setting for tweaking my ax1500g and practicing and all I can say is that it delivers. A good buy really. Well its not a mesa boogie or herbert but its good enuff for me! another China first! :-D

magkano bili mo sir? balak ko din kasing bumili ng boston amp.

Offline swordplay

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2007, 05:25:32 PM »
already bought a Boston (Beta Aivin) G65R amplifier and I can say that it's pretty well built and very loud even at low settings (and its very cheap! :-D).
Maganda ang quality and has built in DSP effects. Im not really much of an onboard effects user since I only need the clean setting for tweaking my ax1500g and practicing and all I can say is that it delivers. A good buy really. Well its not a mesa boogie or herbert but its good enuff for me! another China first! :-D

Gas king ka rin pla idol James. :-DAyos!

Uy hindi sir Lester a! kelangan lang talaga (deny pa e no :lol:)! :-D binenta ko kc amp ko b4 kaya kelangan lang pamalit! :-D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 05:27:13 PM by swordplay »
B

Offline swordplay

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »

magkano bili mo sir? balak ko din kasing bumili ng boston amp.

Sir, price nya po is 12,***.** pero nakuha ko lang ng 10.5K. Daanin mo lang sir sa mabuting usapan ung sales guy sa Salonga (rustans) Cubao. I reserved half then came by three weeks later to get the unit. Talk about a good deal! :-)
B

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2007, 11:47:03 PM »
Just bought this cab thats made in China, opened her up and was surprised.
Akalo ko G12k100 na sabi sa site ng orange...vintage30s pala....sweet.

Ok naman ang tunog 8-)

Oh there was one busted screw and the inputs were a bit loose. Tignan natin how she holds up when i lug her around on gigs.....we will see.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 11:49:06 PM by pallas »
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose