hulika

Author Topic: CHECK OUT THE BAND SIGH - THEY R HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  (Read 1729 times)

Offline sighband

• Philmusicus Noobitus
CHECK OUT THE BAND SIGH - THEY R HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« on: February 18, 2006, 12:00:18 AM »
Band: Sigh
Official Website: http://www.sighrobes.com

Sigh band is formed in Long Island, New York USA. There influeces mostly come from the alternative pop rock bands out there. They like to get a good mixture of fast and slow beats and make a different style of music. They know how to tear it up at a show while keeping fans of all genres pretty content. To hear Sigh's demo please visit there official website at www.sighrobes.com (Don't forget to turn on your speakers). Rock on!!

Offline Monochromatic Stains

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 10:58:05 AM »
You DO know that there's also a Japanese black metal band also called Sigh?

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: CHECK OUT THE BAND SIGH - THEY R HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 02:05:13 PM »
Quote from: sighband
Band: Sigh
Official Website: http://www.sighrobes.com

Sigh band is formed in Long Island, New York USA. There influeces mostly come from the alternative pop rock bands out there. They like to get a good mixture of fast and slow beats and make a different style of music. They know how to tear it up at a show while keeping fans of all genres pretty content. To hear Sigh's demo please visit there official website at www.sighrobes.com (Don't forget to turn on your speakers). Rock on!!

cool. i'll be waiting for your EP then. 8)
Fidelity means a horrible noise sounds like a horrible noise.

Offline 1604

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »
Judging from your demo, I wasnt that impressed - I'm giving an opinion so don't go all hot over the matter, anyways maybe it's the vocals - no offence to her at all, just not my "cup of tea" - but keep it up if you will.
PRSman is our forum English Teacher. Please refer to him on courses regarding being an idiot. Thank you.

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 02:05:05 PM »
Ganda rin yung bandang Paramore.

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 03:16:53 PM »
sounds like a bar band. the demo sounds weak and the mixing wasn't at all impressive. the guitar pop sound sounds pretty sterile and could use a kick in energy as far as creative breakdowns or even some kind of energy from the singer - i wasn't feeling anything she was saying at all. at least make your song's emotional drive cut through to the listener, man.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!