hulika

Author Topic: VST brand products  (Read 709 times)

Offline joachim

• Netizen Level
VST brand products
« on: March 21, 2008, 08:32:52 AM »
i've seen a lot of VST brand products at JB Music and are very reasonably priced.  they say this is an entry level branding under carlsbro.  anyone with experience with this brand?  how do they rate with regards to sound quality?  durability?  service?  is it worth the 20-50% savings on other chinese made but well rated brands of equipment (e.g. peavey)?

Offline diosa!

Re: VST brand products
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 01:17:28 AM »
hi! based on record, those who purchase the vst brand are those with limited budget or have been satisfied with their previous purchase. so far, no major compaints have been received on its performance. it has been in the market for a long time now and sales is still doing well.if you need more info on this brand you can text 09272008383/09186106561.:oops:.
sino katabi ng dios? ang diosa!

Offline joachim

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 08:04:41 AM »
thanks diosa!  i got the vst 16 track mixer and it has proven just enough for our needs.  i have no basis to compare sound quality but so far it has made my kids rehearsal studio sound a bit more professional.  you hit the nail on the head as these units are really cheap for the features it offers.  definitely for those with really small budgets. 

Offline diosa!

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:59 PM »
thanks for the appreciation. of course, if you need to upgrade there are the carvin and carlsbro brands also at jb music.
sino katabi ng dios? ang diosa!