hulika

Author Topic: goldea at-30 amp problem  (Read 1501 times)

Offline louie14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
goldea at-30 amp problem
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »
hello! i just bought a goldea at-30 amp last month and it was working fine up until yesterday. the sound started to fade in and out but i solved this when i plugged into another power outlet.

bad news is i plugged in my guitar only to find out that now there isn't any sound coming from the amp, as in literally zero sound. does anyone know how to fix this? :(

Offline freemansj

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: goldea at-30 amp problem
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »
hello! i just bought a goldea at-30 amp last month and it was working fine up until yesterday. the sound started to fade in and out but i solved this when i plugged into another power outlet.

bad news is i plugged in my guitar only to find out that now there isn't any sound coming from the amp, as in literally zero sound. does anyone know how to fix this? :(

Contact Mang Raul.  0917-643-1323

Offline louie14

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 01:01:23 PM »
thank you!

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 01:12:01 PM »

No warranty?
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
Yes, claim warranty first before letting a third party open up the amp.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com