hulika

Author Topic: Skarlet weekly Gig Sched  (Read 1753 times)

Offline skarlet

• Netizen Level
Skarlet weekly Gig Sched
« on: May 11, 2009, 11:34:33 AM »

TEN 02 Bar and Skarlet weekly Gig Sched

SKARLET Weekly Gig Schedule
May 11 - Ten 02 bar
May 14 - Bonifacio High Street Gig, open air near Nike, 7-8pm then (Skarlet with 8pc Swing Machine)
MARTINIS, Mandarin Oriental Hotel 9pm ( Skarlet with Jazz Trio)
May 16 - Tiendesitas 7-8pm (Skarlet and the Swing Machine)

Ten 02 Weekly Gig schedule
May 11 - Monday Jazz Open Jam with Edgar Avenir Trio
May 12 - Tuesday 60s Soul Nights with Juan Pablo Dream
May 13 - Wednesday Blues night Noel Mendez's Band, BLUTITH with Mel Orosa Blues open jam,9pm
May 14 - Thursday Reggae Night feat. BAMBOO SPLIFF
May 15 - Friday Special gig Night feat CADIO
May 16 - Saturday Production Night feat. Bisikleta Prod.(Ska/mod)

We have a special gig this May 15, 9pm featuring CADIO and he will be backed up by Henry Katindig, Mama Zapanta, Mar Dizon, Jack Lagonoy, and Eddie Munji. what a line up! For reservation text your name and the number of pax in your group to 09163624596.

Cadio started singing in College... was a member of the “Balahibo Band”, doing vocals for rock music... Was Musical Director for some plays done at the Tanghalang Ateneo , did back-up singing for various artists and concerts held at the Folk Arts Theater. He joined zarzuelas at the Metropolitan Theater, was a Musical Director for some plays done at the CCP’s Bulwagan Gantimpala. He was a member of the Executives Band as vocalist and still sings with the band upon invitation.

Cadio, a baritone, suavely sings standards and jazz by the likes of Sinatra, Bennet and Davis to name a few. but is also adept at rendering popular tunes upon request. He is also a composer, song arranger, and can play the guitar, alto sax, drums and keyboards.

Cadio started singing in different Manila clubs since 2002, with his 5-piece band as mainstays. His first cd aptly named “Cadio, That’s Life” was released under Universal records last 2007.

itchybrain

Re: Skarlet weekly Gig Sched
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »

Myra! World Class ka! Long time no hear! :-D Dalaw ako minsan sa bar mo! Ingat!

Offline skarlet

• Netizen Level
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:39:58 AM »
i know...ang tagal ko di pumasok dito....mejo na hectic sa Ten 02, gigs, inayhood.

masaya buhay, challenging but so far fruitfull.

may eb sa bahay ha ng may 29. punta kayo.

Skavavoom!

Offline MaxMidletone

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:54:41 AM »
Hi Skarlet.. I'm a fan.. congrats
From Put3ska to jazz, I really admire your voice.
You made a big leap and that was perfect.. when, on these times that local jazz vocs are very rare..
I only heard one of your songs if I remember on Crossover. I don't have any of your album/s but hoping to get one to appreciate more of your exquisite voice. Sana din someday i'll see you in person on your live gigs. Thanks

*Naalala ko na. Napanood pala kita noon sa MYX

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:23:37 AM »
Skarlet rocks!  :mrgreen:
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline skarlet

• Netizen Level
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 04:22:14 AM »
aya!
ang payat mo sa picture mo sa facebook. Indonesia jazz fest, togs ka! Astig! Pasalubong ko ha. :-D

Max...punta ka Ten 02. you will not miss me...i'm the waitress/barista/tech there except thursdays and fridays kase may raket ako.

TEN 02 jazz and blues compilation coming out soon!!!!!!