hulika

Author Topic: Anybody from Hawaii?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Anybody from Hawaii?
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »
Hey, you all!  I don't think I had properly introduced myself. My name is dina and I am from Hawaii.  My brother, Sonny Aquino used to be the guitarist for "New Minstrels" (that was really a long time ago) and my brother, Buddy Aquino used to be the drummer for the band, "Ensalada", with Billy and Jackie Melendrez.

I have one beautiful daughter, and she's half Italian and half Filipino.  I live in Pearl City and decided to go back to college to major in Business Organizational Management at Ashford University. In America you can go back to college and nobody will think that you are weird. In fact, they love it and they support you. I still speak fluent tagalog, pero ang hirap lang magtype.

I've been living in US for 25 years and the last time I was in the Philippines was in 1985. I'm planning to visit early next year. I am a good friend of Billy Melendrez and he thought me how to play guitar in 19-----.  I'll let you guess!

Anyway, is there a way I can apply a siggy here?  I belong to a lot o fansites here in America.  I'm part of GerardButlergals (from the movie 300 and Phantom of the Opera) and Benbarnesonline.net (Narnia, Prince Caspian). You don't need to figure out who the hell these guys are, but I meet them when we have our yearly conventions in Las Vegas.

Bye for now!

Dina

Isn't he a hottie?

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Anybody from Hawaii?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:16:59 AM »
welcome to the community monique!  :-D
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »
Thank you! patawad at madaldal ata ako masyado.

Offline screamingguitars

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »
Welcome to philmusic.. :-)

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:08:18 PM »
Thank you!

Offline diaboliche

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »
Welcome Monique.  :-)

Offline aljar3d

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »
wow hawaii is awesome :D

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »
welcome monique... been to honolulu for a week, job interview, didnt work out but it was an awesome week  :-D
welcome to philmusic... btw im from Denver... go nuggets!
\"...pure and simple, is the heart that stay's free...\" sc chapman

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 12:29:42 PM »
oouuuu! haven't been to Denver.  So, how did you hear about Philmusic.com?  I am here to find out about my friend, Billy Melendrez and ended up chatting with a bunch of wonderful pinoy and pinay people here. lol

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 04:22:50 AM »
oouuuu! haven't been to Denver.  So, how did you hear about Philmusic.com?  I am here to find out about my friend, Billy Melendrez and ended up chatting with a bunch of wonderful pinoy and pinay people here. lol

Just googling something and philmusic comes up  :-D

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 04:29:07 AM »
did you just sign up? how are you doing? it's 10:27 am here in hawaii.  I figure it's afternoon there, may 27.  am i right?   :|

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 05:15:47 AM »
did you just sign up? how are you doing? it's 10:27 am here in hawaii.  I figure it's afternoon there, may 27.  am i right?   :|

May 26th, 3:29pm MST, cloudy and 56degF, working from home  :-D

and a newbe in Philmusic. kala ko hawaii ka eh dapat 3 or 4 hrs late ka samin.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:31:04 AM by arkinet »

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 05:54:33 AM »
I am from Hawaii.  I thought you were in the Philippines, and the difference is 16 or 18 hours ahead.  I guess we got mixed up because of the name of the site. LOL!  It's pretty hot here, summer is right around the corner.  No fog.  What is your gender?  Arkinet sounds like 'whateva'.

Offline arkinet

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 07:55:08 AM »
mag 80s na rin daw kami this weekend, at last, kasi very soggy this last one. Im a guy pala, architect kac ako eh, college days sa san carlos cebu, tribung arki ehehehehe, plus internet, kaya ayun, arkinet. Moved here sa US 8 years ago this July, spent 6 years in arizona then moved up here in mile high city.

Offline monique

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »
You have more posts than me, madaldal ka pala!

So, what instrument do you play?  I used to play clarinet and alto saxophone in high school.  I played guitar previous to that.  My brother and my ex-boyfriend, Billy thought me how to play.

Offline drummer_boy17

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »
welcome to philmusic :)
FLY FAST PHOTOGRAPHY: Click Here

Offline coolvoice

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 12:30:27 PM »
welcome to philmusic..

Offline sChEzZoWiCkEd

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
welcome  :-D
ito ako at nagka GAS wala namang CASH!!! :-D

Offline wiccan8888

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 12:09:27 AM »
Hey, you all!  I don't think I had properly introduced myself. My name is dina and I am from Hawaii.  My brother, Sonny Aquino used to be the guitarist for "New Minstrels" (that was really a long time ago) and my brother, Buddy Aquino used to be the drummer for the band, "Ensalada", with Billy and Jackie Melendrez.

I have one beautiful daughter, and she's half Italian and half Filipino.  I live in Pearl City and decided to go back to college to major in Business Organizational Management at Ashford University. In America you can go back to college and nobody will think that you are weird. In fact, they love it and they support you. I still speak fluent tagalog, pero ang hirap lang magtype.

I've been living in US for 25 years and the last time I was in the Philippines was in 1985. I'm planning to visit early next year. I am a good friend of Billy Melendrez and he thought me how to play guitar in 19-----.  I'll let you guess!

Anyway, is there a way I can apply a siggy here?  I belong to a lot o fansites here in America.  I'm part of GerardButlergals (from the movie 300 and Phantom of the Opera) and Benbarnesonline.net (Narnia, Prince Caspian). You don't need to figure out who the hell these guys are, but I meet them when we have our yearly conventions in Las Vegas.

Bye for now!

Dina

Isn't he a hottie?

hi ate monique, medyo malapit lang po pala kayo saken, im from makati. joke.