hulika

Author Topic: calling all collectives/scenes/organizers:re 2nd indiependents day in up diliman  (Read 886 times)

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
calling all collectives!

im looking for collectives who wants to participate in the 2nd indiependents day to be held in up diliman.it would be sort of a up fair type of thing pero mas maganda kasi di tau mag papa tugtog ng mainstreaM.
bale lahat ng ug,independent,diy undertaking.all genres,metal,ska,punk,hardcore etc.all collectives from the different provinces like davao,tarlac,laguna,cavite,malabon,malolos etc are encouraged to join,coordinate,send bands,send diy makers.hmmm ano pa ba?

eto plano ko e.diliman collective will secure the venue and all necessary permits in up diliman.we already have an org in dzup ang uporg as collaborators as well.isasabay to sa activities ng up org,mga zipline etc etc.
we will accept collectives who want to:

1.put up a stage to play in.meaning stage nyo,lineup nyo,gimik nyo.of course since venue at security yung amin,yung stage equipment ay gastos ng collective nyo.you may get your own sponsors and do ticketing and all proceed will be yours.pwede din makipag collaborate with other collectives and scenes.lets talk about making it float.hehe.

2.exhibit their diy stuff.mga luthiers,shirtnmakers,pedalmakers etc etc.well basically exhibit and sell your stuff,whatever it is.

3.film showing,lectures.baka may mga gustong mag salita or mag palabas ng art nila.pwede din yun.

im thinking 24 hour activity sya e.im also thinking 4 stages sana para ma accomodate line ups ng lahat.its ambitious but so was last year but we did it.hopefully may papayag sa inyo.anyone interested pls call or txt me.4 mos yung prep natin.we will try to get media exposure.pakita natin malakas yung ug scene.that we can come up with an event without [gooey brown stuff].sa mga lcal organizers dyan pls help me.maraming salamat.heres my digits 09278753813.salamas!
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.