hulika

Author Topic: Behringer XVamp kinda sucks  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Al_Librero

• Philmusicus Addictus
Behringer XVamp kinda sucks
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2006, 07:02:54 PM »
I already sold my RP100 last year. Besides, Nathan already has a Zoom G2. If there's nothing to lose, what he can do is have someone open up one of the adaptors he bought, remove the rectifier, and directly connect to the transformer with the 9VAC output. That's what was done for me when I needed a replacement adaptor for my external modem way back when.
Trashcan of Thoughts - http://www.allibrero.com

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »
Quote from: BP_Lizard
Yan din ang pakiwari ko, na 9VAC ang adaptor nya.
Kung natatandaan mo tinanong kita nung una kang nag post kung ano ang hitsura nung adaptor. Tulad nung Digitech GNX2 ko, 9VAC. Kung 9VDC ang ilalagay mo siguradong huhugong lang yan at di gagana.
May nabilhan ako dito nung masira ko yung adaptor nung GNX. $3.99 lang, surplus na para sa Atari. $30+ din yung original. Taas kasi ng Ampere, 3.0A.
Phil, ano bang adaptor ng V Amp?
eto sa akin..

Power Supply Model VAMPUL
Class 2 transformer
INput     : 115V-/60Hz / 110mA / 13VA
OUTPUT : 20 V - / 200mA
               11 V - / 800 mA

made in China

:wink:
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 06:10:47 PM »
Sir the i got 2 perfectly workin power supplies. Di lang cya compatible sa X vamp. Btw, sorry if i sound misleading but the xvamp is not a sucky mfx, my issue is with the power supply. I mean its easy to get an AC powersupply and they dont sell one. Otherwise the xvamp sounds great. Just dont lose your power supply.

Btw, G2 rocks! Hehe.. :)

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 06:27:51 PM »
musta gig nyo sa TV pareng Machine_Head? i hope it turned out ok... sayang di ako nanood ng TV, may sakit ako nun e natulog lang ako hehe :)
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2006, 06:37:47 PM »
Sir the i got 2 perfectly workin power supplies. Di lang cya compatible sa X vamp. Btw, sorry if i sound misleading but the xvamp is not a sucky mfx, my issue is with the power supply. I mean its easy to get an AC powersupply and they dont sell one. Otherwise the xvamp sounds great. Just dont lose your power supply.

Btw, G2 rocks! Hehe.. :)

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2006, 06:42:34 PM »
Quote from: VenusIsle_5150
musta gig nyo sa TV pareng Machine_Head? i hope it turned out ok... sayang di ako nanood ng TV, may sakit ako nun e natulog lang ako hehe :)

Im sorry to hear that.. Bummer huh.. It went well thank god. Considering i had only an hour to work on the G2. Iba ang response the G2 compared to the Xvamp. It needs a bit more tweaking to get the sound you want. Sobrang daming options, position of the mic, wether you want the cab sim on, the eq, the extra eq, ang dami! But im getting close to getting the sound i want..

Btw, hottie si Mariton Pacheco (tama ba spelling?). :)

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2006, 07:07:51 PM »

Im sorry to hear that.. Bummer huh.. It went well thank god. Considering i had only an hour to work on the G2. Iba ang response the G2 compared to the Xvamp. It needs a bit more tweaking to get the sound you want. Sobrang daming options, position of the mic, wether you want the cab sim on, the eq, the extra eq, ang dami! But im getting close to getting the sound i want..

Btw, hottie si Mariton Pacheco (tama ba spelling?). :)

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2006, 09:46:42 PM »
Tama..maganda nga si Mariton Pacheco. I've never seen her as a hottie, pero hands down - simple beauty talaga.

May show dati sa TFC (international version ng ABS-CBN, for those who don't know), na tungkol sa issues/events ng mga OFW sa Saudi Arabia. Si Mariton pala yung napiling host because maraming fans sa Middle East.  :lol: --->"by popular demand"
Di nga mukhang may asawa eh.

Offline ralphot

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2006, 09:54:39 PM »
you guys missed an "e" - its marieton. :D

not only me asawa na cya, me anak pa. wala sa itsura noh?  :shock:

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2006, 10:43:44 PM »
Quote from: ralphot
you guys missed an "e" - its marieton. :D

not only me asawa na cya, me anak pa. wala sa itsura noh?  :shock:

hahaha... oo nga, iba yung dating pag wala yung "e" eh... parang "Jestoni" hehehe. kahit ermat na yun, chix pa rin yun!
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2006, 06:35:15 AM »
What the... She's already a mom?? Wala sa itsura ah... Hehe...

Im now left with 2 adaptors so im giving the other one away as long as you're willing to meet me at binondo after lunch or at buendia cor tordesillas around 8:30pm. :)

Offline jeba_03

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 08:34:54 AM »
bro, napanood ko kayo nun ah. na-late tuloy ako sa work. he, he, he...

i stand corrected. meron talagang ac na step-down. tiningnan ko yung adaptor ng podxtl ko eh.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. -BM

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 02:19:06 PM »
Thanks sir for tuning in. :D

Uy mukang that will work on my x vamp ah. But mine only required 600mAh. Will that damage the x vamp if i plug that power supply in?

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 02:52:18 PM »
gagana yan bro.. tataas lang nga yung kuryente mo hehe. any pedal/board only takes in the current that it requires, so if you buy a Line6 adaptor you'll have a 1.4 Ampere surplus. punta ka na lang sa Yupangco then try mo dun yung adaptor. i think they're selling the Line6 adaptor for P1,095 :)

Offline Machine_Head

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 03:20:02 PM »
gagana yan bro.. tataas lang nga yung kuryente mo hehe. any pedal/board only takes in the current that it requires, so if you buy a Line6 adaptor you'll have a 1.4 Ampere surplus. punta ka na lang sa Yupangco then try mo dun yung adaptor. i think they're selling the Line6 adaptor for P1,095 :)

Php1095 for the adaptor? Yayks.. Expensive.. Hehe.. Im happy with my G2 now. Im thinkin of selling my Xvamp.. Kaya lang parang mahirap ibenta ng wala power supply eh