hulika

Author Topic: help sa mg10cd amplifier  (Read 1237 times)

Offline solicitor_general02

• Forum Fanatic
help sa mg10cd amplifier
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:48:15 PM »
im not sure if is this the proper forum. napost ko na to sa guitar central and  no one answers my question.

my question is:

how can i connect my mg10cd to an external speaker. btw, my mg10cd hascd in/lineout and headphone and of course input. where can i connect this to another amp. thanks. pls help guys!
“the first thing we do, is kill all the lawyers” SHAKESPEARE

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Re: help sa mg10cd amplifier
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »
im not sure if is this the proper forum. napost ko na to sa guitar central and  no one answers my question.

my question is:

how can i connect my mg10cd to an external speaker. btw, my mg10cd hascd in/lineout and headphone and of course input. where can i connect this to another amp. thanks. pls help guys!

lineout.what kinda other amp do you have in mind?
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »
thanks sir bamf. the amp is a generic amp which i bought in raon, gtx engineering amp 40 watts with an input(of course) send, return and footswitch, now where will i connect the line out of the mg10.

gusto ko kasi makuha yung tone ng mg10 ko then emulate nya yung tunog to another amp kasi di ko gusto yung tunog ng gtx amp ko.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:27:45 AM by solicitor_general02 »

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »
thanks sir bamf. the amp is a generic amp which i bought in raon, gtx engineering amp 40 watts with an input(of course) send, return and footswitch, now where will i connect the line out of the mg10.

gusto ko kasi makuha yung tone ng mg10 ko then emulate nya yung tunog to another amp kasi di ko gusto yung tunog ng gtx amp ko.

Well...the correct way would be lineout of your MG10CD to the line in of your GTX. But then I don't know if the GTX has a line in. So if you don't have that, just connect it to the normal input, or "low" input if your GTX has it, then just ride the input or "gain" so that there will be no undue distortion. Barok solution, but it will work to some extent. Try mo na lang, walang masisira.

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »
My bad I wasnt reading closely enough. Try plugging the lineout to the "return" of your GTX amp. This way you'll be bypassing the preamp section and hopefully you'll have a more correct impedance match.

If that doesnt work, see my earlier suggestion above.

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
problem solved sir. thanks you very much sir bamf. ill will also test your last instruction. btw, i already plug it in the gtx amp and its working naemulate nya yung tunog. and tama ka sir di siya nakabypassed may delay kasi yung gtx amp ko nagagamit ko pa cya at yung volume knobs. thanks for the help. godbless sir