hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Woodstock  (Read 4212 times)

Offline metalsef

Philmusic Woodstock
« on: October 06, 2009, 06:24:28 AM »

:-D Forgive me guys. I was just day dreaming recently...pero malay natin baka mangyari...or magawa natin. 3 days, puro banda, signed man or unsigned... walang discrimination just pure love for music. saya siguro nun  :-)

Watch our live performances:

Hell yeah!

Offline win32dotex

Re: Philmusic Woodstock
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 07:55:44 AM »
sana nga...

nationwide sana din... :)

Offline unnailed

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 12:43:54 PM »
ok yun... tas tapatan natin yung record ng nag drudrums ng sabay2... :-D

Offline braindance81

• Netizen Level
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 12:52:32 AM »
Hayzz...mapanaginipan nga yan. 8-)

Offline jamcaraig

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
masaya to.. kung matutuloy man sana walang hassle/gulo.. more music and booze lang. :)
www.iamjam220.multiply.com
www.myspace.com/jamcaraig
 Painting my world in a snapshot....

Offline cky

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
calling mods and the creator! :-D

sana masama din kami galing sa bundok....kahit 2 days nalang...parang tatamarin ako pag 3 days e... :-D

Offline metalsef

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 11:09:35 PM »
hahaha onga eh or kahit isang buong day lang from 7am till 7am tomorrow hahaha katakot takot na sponsors dapat siguro
Watch our live performances:

Hell yeah!

Offline clay005

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 10:49:07 AM »
naku patay kau sa mga noypi na papansin pag nangyari yan... dami nan criticism.....

ahhh masabi kay sen.villar na gawin nyang project yan para may dahilan ako para iboto sya..hahaha

Offline junkfazz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »
Nakahubad na mga tao sa crowd e no? Tapos may nanganganak pa! Saya nun!

Offline mamerto

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »

WTFH! :lol:

Offline brutalgod_project

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 04:36:32 PM »

haha matindi yan bro!
LOLS
Interested in TELESCOPES?

PM Me  http://paperchalkdustandstars.wordpress.com/

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 01:43:25 AM »
does this qualify?its my 2nd year organizing this event.this was conceived out of middle class at feelmusic(hehe) collective groups.so............

the indiependents day festival on dec 15 at up diliman
whats so cool about this?well chew this:

1.its not a concert,its a festival.that means more that your usual brainless music party.

2. 4 (four?what?wtf?) stages ala woodstock:

noise stage
that means business as in noise galore coming from the best in the ug circuit.punk metal hardcore metalcore black death grind etc fests.headbanging galore baby!mass hypnosia,painscale,sacrilegion,end of man,etc headlines this stage.

world music stage
you kiddin me?haha/ethnic folk blues rock and roll ska and reggae stage rolled into one big spliff of a party.roll a fat one friends for you will be blown(in a good way!hehe) by reggae mistress,kontragapi,skabeche,coffebreak island,shuffle union,pulikats,steady movin beat,talahib etc.dance or well howl at the moon junkie.haha.

alternative/hip hop/experimental stage
well this is where the usual college kid go.its going to noob fest all the way.or well poppy beatlesque [gooey brown stuff].wahtever,its going to be a cool stage ayt?

what the [strawberry] stage?wtf?
this is where teh really crazy goes.this is where extreme,gore,obnoxious,funny and well in your face way beyond the borders artists(gasp) will play.well it might just be an excuse for rellay crazy people to strut whatever they have on a stage.be it stand up comics,magicians or just plainly weird stuff like melodic farting this is where they go.its just our way of saying we are an equal opportunity festival.hahaha.it might also mean that we just want to have them lump in the crazy [gooey brown stuff] stage so as not to disturb partying folks over.

go there for the beer,the chicks,the guys,the gays or well the goats for those really crazy ones among us!hehehe.

oh and btw if you want to partcipate just send in demos or just txt me na lang ayt?09278753813.

I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline greenweenie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 08:57:53 AM »
does this qualify?its my 2nd year organizing this event.this was conceived out of middle class at feelmusic(hehe) collective groups.so............

the indiependents day festival on dec 15 at up diliman
whats so cool about this?well chew this:

1.its not a concert,its a festival.that means more that your usual brainless music party.

2. 4 (four?what?wtf?) stages ala woodstock:

noise stage
that means business as in noise galore coming from the best in the ug circuit.punk metal hardcore metalcore black death grind etc fests.headbanging galore baby!mass hypnosia,painscale,sacrilegion,end of man,etc headlines this stage.

world music stage
you kiddin me?haha/ethnic folk blues rock and roll ska and reggae stage rolled into one big spliff of a party.roll a fat one friends for you will be blown(in a good way!hehe) by reggae mistress,kontragapi,skabeche,coffebreak island,shuffle union,pulikats,steady movin beat,talahib etc.dance or well howl at the moon junkie.haha.

alternative/hip hop/experimental stage
well this is where the usual college kid go.its going to noob fest all the way.or well poppy beatlesque [gooey brown stuff].wahtever,its going to be a cool stage ayt?

what the [strawberry] stage?wtf?
this is where teh really crazy goes.this is where extreme,gore,obnoxious,funny and well in your face way beyond the borders artists(gasp) will play.well it might just be an excuse for rellay crazy people to strut whatever they have on a stage.be it stand up comics,magicians or just plainly weird stuff like melodic farting this is where they go.its just our way of saying we are an equal opportunity festival.hahaha.it might also mean that we just want to have them lump in the crazy [gooey brown stuff] stage so as not to disturb partying folks over.

go there for the beer,the chicks,the guys,the gays or well the goats for those really crazy ones among us!hehehe.

oh and btw if you want to partcipate just send in demos or just txt me na lang ayt?09278753813.

More details please. I'm somewhat interested.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 04:51:01 PM »
penge invite next time na mangyari to..
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 07:21:39 AM »
something unfortunate happened actually.kim from babylon has just gotten into some financial trouble kaya baka di mapondohan yung stage na yan.actually kami sa la luchador despite some sponosrs backing out will still be putting the reggae ska stage.now if anyone have any contacts with sponsors or prods who want to finance the event patulong naman kami.we really believe in the project as it is the only concert/festival that is really focused on highlighting the indie/ug/diy scene.lahat kami mga diy producers.sana lang maisalba kasi sayang naman yung venue ayus na e.btw cost of putting the event will most prolly be 10k,kasi sounds na lang yung ipuput up.sensya na,there has been a lot of really bad deals na nagyari.will post for updates!
btw please contact me 09278753813.kung may mga nag ta tyangge sa inyo or willing na tumulong in your own way kontakan na lang.salamat!

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 07:23:30 AM by bakit? »
I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself.

Completely.

Offline shredboi

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 01:34:08 AM »
ako din..  :lol:
references:
Raijin,brianlp,tricciaruba,joey_stratman,numero_unoh,kenzu,sensei,jejan,
holy_diver,kuya_paul,bugoy,Otepkill,kazer08,tamcrasco,maniacally_cool,sleepnot,kidlat666,toybitz,bugarets,crypt,opay,bluesbox,black diamond,eggnog,talentado, and more..

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 08:44:47 AM »

cge invite ko na kau.sa red carpet malate mamaya.show starts at 3pm.halo halong ug/indie at diy bands.contact me for details 09278753813.

Completely.

Offline bakit?

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »
tapos na pics naman dyan bamf?

as usual call times were [strawberry] up.we advised bands to come in at 2pm for them to be able to play but yeah,rockstars rule the world and there seems to be no end to it.they came at 6pm,demanded to paly the sweetest slot which is 10pm onwards.tough luck mga tol,di pwede sa akin ganyan.

may i name names?no.

some bands apparently doesnt run out of excuses as well when it comes to not showing up.big deal.

the show must go on with or without you folks.dami pa din banda so ays lang,this despite being an event na kasabay ng xmas party ng middle class, which i was not able to attend.sorry mga tol.

so what happened really?

thanks to sir arcee,bamf and max rufo for gracing the event.itaas natin ang gawang pinoy!they really made the effort to stay there and educate us folks about guitars and padals.lets promote and advertise them naman,sila yung dapat nating sinusuportahan.sana next tym elegee,sebastien pedals etc etc will also be able to join the fun.mabuhay kau mga sirs!

next topic.lineups.wtf bro?ahaha.anyway pasensya kung di nakatugtog mga pumunta ng late,ganyan talaga e.next time agahan nyo,walang big name big names sa akin.not with middle class,feelmusic,shotglass or luchador events.

people not wanting to pay the entrance.self explanatory na to mga tsong.support the scene,pay the gates naman.ganda ng venue,ganda ng sound system heck gaganda ng mga waitress pero gusto nyo malibre pa?asus.and you expect us to get you in,just because you were invited by so and so person,just because you are being promoted by so and so company?you know the drill man,esad.

till next year. :-D

Completely.

Offline xelalien

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »
bump this. magkakaroon na kaya talaga ng true "woodstock" event soon?

Offline KASALANAN

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 11:51:55 AM »
bump this. magkakaroon na kaya talaga ng true "woodstock" event soon?

super swabe nun if ever matuloy bro. sana overflowing booze and food. ambagan ofcourse :lol:
references:mrpentatonic,mavsweep,pepeman,guitarpoets, studiowan,shredmaestrobri,sereyor,darkflan,maniacally_cool,bentoinks, kurseth,caloi,alcohol,ryansatriani,rg570,jhule77,ARIS,freongang,jamesroy,brianlp,nimrodthebomber,gruthang,inigo,buls,tapslore,

Offline pedaldeaf3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 12:28:17 PM »
walang discrimination just pure love for music. saya siguro nun  :-)

Dito palang ▲ sa nabanggit mo...
Masaya na ko eh... :-D
God is the mighty "RAK" of my salvation "EN" he want's me to "ROL" forward & follow him...

Offline pedaldeaf3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »

Dito palang ▲ sa nabanggit mo...
God is the mighty "RAK" of my salvation "EN" he want's me to "ROL" forward & follow him...

Offline pedaldeaf3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 01:05:04 PM »

Dito palang sa nabanggit mo...

UP