hulika

Author Topic: Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special  (Read 1291 times)

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special
« on: November 20, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »
Hello guys,

Tanong ko lang sang genre ba ang amp na to bagay. May sale kasi tom naintriga lang ako. Ok ba siya? Clean/Dirt sounds kamusta naman?  :wink: At eto pa lang kung sakaling makukuha ko, ang magging first tube amp ko. I really don't know much about amps so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 08:17:55 PM by boncram »

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
Mods pa lock na pala. Lots of campers tomorrow so I probably won't get it anyway. LOL. Thank you.

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:30:02 PM »
Hello guys,

Tanong ko lang sang genre ba ang amp na to bagay. May sale kasi tom naintriga lang ako. Ok ba siya? Clean/Dirt sounds kamusta naman?  :wink: At eto pa lang kung sakaling makukuha ko, ang magging first tube amp ko. I really don't know much about amps so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!  :mrgreen:
They sounded great when i tried them at GC,cleans are good(tried it with ibanez S5470 IIRC) First thought was its bottom heavy,i like the modes where you can switch the crunch type of the drive(sort of two gain stages, im not sure how you call it)
What you own, owns you.

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 12:22:51 AM »
it is not a high gain amp. it fits the blues, jazz and rock genres really well especially if you do not drive your amp hard (metal genre) and like slight distorted tones with good sustain, definition and punch. try the amp out and do not go with any expectations without having tried the amp with your own playing and style. the sound cleans up well with the volume knob and i really like it. i'd pick one up if I found a used one priced to sell.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 04:43:59 AM »
They sounded great when i tried them at GC,cleans are good(tried it with ibanez S5470 IIRC) First thought was its bottom heavy,i like the modes where you can switch the crunch type of the drive(sort of two gain stages, im not sure how you call it)
it is not a high gain amp. it fits the blues, jazz and rock genres really well especially if you do not drive your amp hard (metal genre) and like slight distorted tones with good sustain, definition and punch. try the amp out and do not go with any expectations without having tried the amp with your own playing and style. the sound cleans up well with the volume knob and i really like it. i'd pick one up if I found a used one priced to sell.

Mukang ok siya ah :-) Ang mura kasi $200aud lang. Kahit siguro di ko na itry, bili nalang kagad :lol: Kaya lang sa ganong price ang dami nang nakabantay. Asa nalang ako makuha ko siya. Anyway thanks to both of you for replying :wink:

Offline Van*

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 04:51:08 AM »
 :-o :-o :-o

go get it mang! :evil:
What you own, owns you.

Offline boncram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2009, 08:21:18 PM »
i know! hehe. wala may ibang nakakuha. yung nagcamp sa store nung thurs pa lol. he deserved it anyway.