hulika

Author Topic: IPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
IPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?
« on: December 19, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »
Gusto kong bumili ng Iphone 3Gs kaso parang gusto ko rin ang Nokia N97 since meron nakong Ipod Touch 2nd gen na 8Gb..

Mga ser, ano sa tingin niyo ang mas OK? in terms of OVERALL performance/details ng dalawang Smartphones?
 :?
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: IPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 08:50:03 PM »
most people buy the iPhone for the apps. so if you already have an iPod Touch and have access to those cool applications, go with the other one already. :) im betting that the N97 has a battery lifespan that lasts for more than a day (hehe)

Offline Mustspit

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »
^A, okay.. salamat sa reply niyo sir.. =) appreciate it..

problema lang kasi sa nokia mabilis malaos eh.. hehe balita ko mas oks daw N900 kaso mas pinaprioritize ng nokia ang N97 kaya di nila masyado napopromote ang n900..  :-P
It's been 2 hours and 6 days, since you made my world a cold place, with nothing to see, and nothing to hear, i walk alone with a hope inside me, and this world refused to guide me, with nothing to feel and this wounds won't heal...

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »
by the end of the day naman you'll be milking whatever you can out of what you buy, be it the iPhone, n900 or the n97. and they all probably do the same things that smartphones do :)

so i guess it all boils down to personal choice and budget.

Offline bazgrol0413

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »
3GS dude. first of it has a higher resale value since apple releases iphones annually. nokia mothly i think. lol. another, the applications, you can get more applications with the iphone compared to the nokia. and lsatly mas gwapo ang iphone. hahaha!
References: turigilliano, kulas, micsis, bh, deltaslim, Saturn/Return, spankyrigor, ejbasses, Red_Strat, alvin_ching5782, alvinratsim, mandoytz, trix, jetleebog, BrianLP, mr.brownstone, ajct3, yahu, weeping_demon, scofield, lovecore, teleclem