hulika

Author Topic: BAMFx Music Electronics now an authorized installer of Mercury Magnetics.  (Read 962 times)

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
It's confirmed. BAMFx Music Electronics is now an authorized dealer and installer of Mercury Magnetics transformers.

For more information on Mercury Magnetics high quality transformers for tube amps, visit here :

www.mercurymagnetics.com
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
It's confirmed. BAMFx Music Electronics is now an authorized dealer and installer of Mercury Magnetics transformers.

For more information on Mercury Magnetics high quality transformers for tube amps, visit here :

www.mercurymagnetics.com

upgrade my evjr  :mrgreen:

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus

www.mercurymagnetics.com

Magkano ang Hiwatt DR503 Partridge clone OT? ;)

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus

www.mercurymagnetics.com

congrats!

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
do you import the transformer or install lang talaga?
Surf's Up!

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus

I presume puwede umorder.  kasi kung install lang, puwede kahit sinong may alam sa primary and secondary ng trannies at paano magsolder. 

Offline glassjaw_jc

• Philmusicus Addictus
that'd be good since I may need to have my amp's transformer replaced to convert it to 220v if it's not yet multitap..
Surf's Up!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator

I can import and I can also install (only). Yes at your option, you can also import and I can install. And yep skunky at your option too, you can import and install it yourself hehehe.

We're still ironing out the logistics because sure as hell I cannot stock each and every model that they have. So maybe we can work with Pobox.ph, minimum batch order of 5 trannies para sulit ang shipping.

Same as with other drop-ship arrangers, 50%, 50% upon delivery plus 1,500 labor fee for installation.

Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
tsk tsk nakaka-GAS.
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18