hulika

Author Topic: Soundcheck gives Martin & Pops Valentine's concert the VENUE treatment  (Read 1952 times)

Offline forerunnertech

At the recent Martin & Pops Valentines show at the SMX Convention Center, Soundcheck, one of Manila’s premiere audio suppliers, used
A Digidesign VENUE Profile for FOH and a VENUE SC48 at Monitor Bay to take care of the 12 monitor mixes.

No outboard gear was used as the on-board graphic EQs, dynamics & effects were more than adequate for the show’s requirements.

The D-Show Profile at FOH....24 on-board Graphic EQs, Dynamics on all channels & busses, 100 plug-in possibilities....what more will you need?

Shoundcheck's Jaime Godinez

Venue SC48 at Monitor Bay...the tech had 12 monitor mixes but could have easily done up to 24 monitor mixes if needed.

The VENUE Digital Console is fast becoming one of the most preferred console by live sound engineers globally .  Recent foreign acts that came to Manila
specified the VENUE console.  These shows includes the David Cook & David Archuleta Concert, Nine Inch Nails, Steve Allen, Katy Perry, and
the upcoming shows of Back Street Boys and Julio Iglesias.

know more about the VENUE Console at http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?navid=20&langid=100&

The Digidesign VENUE Digital Console product line is available from Forerunner Technologies Inc.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 05:43:27 PM by forerunnertech »
Forerunner Technologies Inc.<br />Tel: 9263630/ 9252597<br />email:  info@forerunnertech.com

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Re: Soundcheck gives Martin & Pops Valentine's concert the VENUE treatment
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »
nice to see we're at par and moving forward. thanks for sharing.  :-)
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer

Offline mbenipayo

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 07:04:21 AM »
Hi guys, just a quick share as I was there during the system setup.....I was on the other side of the room when I saw some security guys from SMX (those in civilian clothes and holding a radio) talking to the guys manning the VENUE Profile at FOH position.  From where I stood, I saw that there were a lot of hand and arm gestures being actioned by the security people. I thought there may be a problem so I went over and asked what was the problem.  We'll, it turns out, the security people, at first, did not believe that it was the FOH control.  they have described setups with large consoles and racks that occupied a bigger space. 

cheers!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 07:07:23 AM by mbenipayo »
Digidesign VENUE Profile System/ Digi Venue Mix Rack Console/ McDSP LIVE Pack/ MAC Pro with Pro Tools HD64/ Pro Tools 8/ ATH-M50/ Radial J48

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 04:22:49 PM »
KUDOS and more power to SOUND CHECK for pushing the sonic envelope of live shows. Venue SC48 ROCKS!  :mrgreen: