hulika

Author Topic: Recommend a Cellphone Repair Shop  (Read 2637 times)

Offline charliebrown

Recommend a Cellphone Repair Shop
« on: June 07, 2010, 10:49:36 AM »
Good day, peepz.

My uber-generous aunt gave me her submerged Nokia E71 unit.

Can you suggest a reputable repair shop (aside from Nokia Repair Center, within Manila-Makati areas) that can do the job of restoring it?

Thanks.

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Recommend a Cellphone Repair Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:20:53 AM »
As long as it's geographically convenient for your. Reason being if something screws up with the shop's service, at least it's near your place.
If you don't mind the distance (and if you're far from it), go to greenhills. DON'T go to the 'tiangge' type stores. Go to a real store. Since you got your phone for free, you could at least spend on proper service.
\m/
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline charliebrown

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 08:53:25 AM »
As long as it's geographically convenient for your. Reason being if something screws up with the shop's service, at least it's near your place.
If you don't mind the distance (and if you're far from it), go to greenhills. DON'T go to the 'tiangge' type stores. Go to a real store. Since you got your phone for free, you could at least spend on proper service.
\m/

Thanks, Turi. Any particular Greenhills repair shop's name in mind, bro?

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 10:48:27 PM »
Thanks, Turi. Any particular Greenhills repair shop's name in mind, bro?

Sorry man. None. But my suggestion is that if you can look for a shop that has real walls, that's a good start. lol. Coz the tiangge ones are on contract. I've had VERY VERY bad experiences with those kinds of stalls. Purchase and repair. Look for a decent looking store. They usually charge double. But you get a legitimate receipt and you can haggle for longer warranties.

US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline charliebrown

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 08:29:54 AM »
...Since you got your phone for free, you could at least spend on proper service.

This has been a big help in my decision-making process, tol. I brought the unit to Nokia Svc. Ctr. Greenhills branch yesterday.

Hopefully, its motherboard was not fried.

Thanks, Turi, man. :)

<Case Close>