hulika

Author Topic: ZT Lunchbox or VOX AD30VT?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline loosescrews

• Philmusicus Noobitus
ZT Lunchbox or VOX AD30VT?
« on: September 30, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »
The ZT Lunchbox has a higher rated wattage, is smaller in size and costs around P16,500 while the VOX AD30VT has lower wattage, a bit bigger, and priced at P13,888. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, guys
 8-)

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: ZT Lunchbox or VOX AD30VT?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »
Do you do gigs where extension cabinets are provided? If you do, the Lunchbox would definitely serve you well.

If you are a bedroom musician with no pedalboard, AD30VT can be good for you. Similarly, the lunchbox can also be a good bedroom amp.

If you play home jammings with a drummer, the lunchbox might keep up in terms of volume, but i'm not too sure about the clean headroom since it will be limited by the 6.5" speaker. Whereas the AD30VT can be good for home jammings with its relatively bigger speaker size.

So there. It would depend on how, and where you will use them, in my opinion.  :-)

Offline cky

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »
Do you do gigs where extension cabinets are provided? If you do, the Lunchbox would definitely serve you well.

If you are a bedroom musician with no pedalboard, AD30VT can be good for you. Similarly, the lunchbox can also be a good bedroom amp.

If you play home jammings with a drummer, the lunchbox might keep up in terms of volume, but i'm not too sure about the clean headroom since it will be limited by the 6.5" speaker. Whereas the AD30VT can be good for home jammings with its relatively bigger speaker size.

So there. It would depend on how, and where you will use them, in my opinion.  :-)

tama!!  :-D

yep consider the instances that you'll be taking your (future) amp out...from there, isipin mo yung response ng clean tone pag linakasan mo na...saka kung maglalagay ka ba ng pedals, how do they handle pedals?...then you be the judge..

Offline galingnamanon

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »

So there. It would depend on how, and where you will use them, in my opinion.  :-)

+1 great advice (as usual..hehe) :-)

..the zt lunchbox though is pretty basic when it comes to features..compared to the ad30vt which comes with effects and amp modelers..so depende nga sa hanap mo..

..seriously can't beat the portability and the sex appeal (haha) of the lunchbox if that's something that matters to you..awesome little package (i want one!haha..a little out of my budget at the moment though)..nway you can contact/pm sir stonelake or sir godofwar (and i think electrosushi too?) regarding the lunchbox..i also think i saw sir deltaslim selling one sa classifieds (?)

..cheers!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 01:27:36 AM by galingnamanon »
"..you know..it's a very strong day today.." - SRV

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:47 AM »
You can always check my sig  :-D

And look! Price lowered!  :lol:
zzzzzzz

Offline loosescrews

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2010, 09:49:36 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys! Very helpful. I'm now partial to go the way of the VOX. Sir Raybrig, thanks for the offer. Baka masyado malaki yung 50VT for me

Thanks again! Much appreciated.

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 10:19:22 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys! Very helpful. I'm now partial to go the way of the VOX. Sir Raybrig, thanks for the offer. Baka masyado malaki yung 50VT for me

LOL! no worries, (may attenuator naman yan  :lol: )

Anyway goodluck!
zzzzzzz

Offline maxi_musikero

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 11:03:51 AM »
You can always check my sig  :-D

And look! Price lowered!  :lol:

lolwattaplug.  :lol:
PEDAL PEDDLER-Official Dealer of Malekko & Catalinbread Pedals
http://www.facebook.com/pedalpeddlers

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 12:24:01 PM »

One thing i've learned, you can never have too much. Mas ok nga na mas malaki, mas magiging versatile pag na step-up ka sa ibang situations like larger venues or so.  :-)

Offline raybrig

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 12:52:44 PM »
lolwattaplug.  :lol:

Simplicity is better.  :lol:
zzzzzzz

Offline tejadamj

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
VOX has my vote.  :-D

Offline fraudulentzodiac

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »
I'm pretty sure the lunchbox is louder than the AD30VT, and when it comes to a point when you need to play loud with a band, the lunchbox will perform better than the Vox. Do you use pedals? if yes then all the modelling and onboard shenanigans on the vox is sort of useless IMO.

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
kung zt... mas gusto ko na yung club 12  :-D

loob at labas.... ka-boooommmm may ext. speaker or wala, madaling bitbitin...

may kabog  :-D

mas mahal nga lang din  :-D

saka wala sa options ng ts kaya sensya na poh harhar  :lol: