hulika

Author Topic: THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Fairytale Blues - Friday 20 Oct.  (Read 2570 times)

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Fairytale Blues - Friday 20 Oct.
« on: October 13, 2006, 01:18:49 PM »
Want to do a texas shuffle with prince charming..... get sprinkled with blue pixie dust by a flying fairy..... do the hoochie coochie with an ice princess..... get a dose of lightning in a bottle cooked up by a wicked witch..... get greasy with an enchanted frog..... cut some heads at the footbridge with a mini-skirted TROLL??!!!

Then roll your golden chariots down to HANDLEBAR on Polaris Street in Makati well before the clock strikes midnight on Friday, 20 October. Get there at 9:30 for the first set of the grand ball -- before the  THE BLUE RATS turn into pumpkins onstage.

Good grog served by wenches, meat and mush roasted on the grill and delivered to your table by twinkly-eyed muscle bound lads. Dripping Duane, Buttered B.B., Sizzling ZZ, Raw Robben, Jammed Janis, Creamy Cream, Burning Buddy, and Smoked Stevie on the menu. Eye-candy for dessert -- lollipops, candy canes, and sweets all around -- excellent views and ethereal scents of two-legged prickly roses. No cover charge. Foam earplugs and glass slippers not included.  :wink:

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 09:15:10 AM »
Possible guest jammers ...... 8)

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 01:29:10 AM »
ey, what is this thread doing at the bottom of the page? are you boys sucked in your day-job vacuums as well? c'mon!!! that's our excuse to PARTEYYY! :D

tuloy, i almost missed out on BB's tongue-twisting tirade...boy would i kill for your creative resistance ;)
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Fairytale Blues - Friday 20
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 11:33:54 AM »
Quote from: blue buddha
...... excellent views and ethereal scents of two-legged prickly roses...

prickly? as in "look and smell, but don't touch?!"   :mrgreen:

We want Trolls! We want Trolls! We want Trolls!  :lol:  \:D/

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 03:58:55 PM »
I have it on good authority that prickly roses will show up. Trolls too.  :)

Oh, and veggie joe -- you'll get your "old strat" request. Strung it up. It needs a refret and a new nut, but pwede na for now. Will also try to see if I can get an old Jazzmaster fixed up in time.

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »
...Oh, and veggie joe -- you'll get your "old strat" request. Strung it up. It needs a refret and a new nut, but pwede na for now. Will also try to see if I can get an old Jazzmaster fixed up in time.

Naku, work and duties to my old folks are suddenly getting in my way... :(  ...will try to make it. Thanks!

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 07:52:59 AM »
Di ba baliktad 'yan........ :-k

Well, hope we see you there anyways. Won't be the same without your yelling and Abe's whistles.  :lol:

Offline vegetablejoe

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 11:04:31 AM »
...Won't be the same without your yelling and Abe's whistles...  

... and we thought it was the bartender at Mag:Net yelling and begging to hear "Satisfaction" that was getting you guys all worked up and in a great mood! hahaha!  :lol: Will ask cousin Gab to go and do his usual heckling in our place. How's that?!  :lol:

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 01:10:00 PM »
Hey, we'll take it any way we can!  :lol:  But it's always nice to see you guys.

Btw, for a month now I've been trying to figure out what's going on in your avatar.... what in the world is she holding? Is that a burger? A veggie burger?  :-k

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 02:55:58 PM »
ako din di siguro ako abot ng makati this fri :D  but who knows!  

oo BB, the biggest irony is that Veggie Joe is the biggest meat eater I know... if you know what I'm saying hehehe

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
Re: THE bLue ratS at HANDLEBAR: Fairytale Blues - Friday 20 Oct.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 02:08:39 PM »
For those of you who missed it..

DD workin it..

mood shot..

Audience POV

The Elusive!.. Mang Vic..

Are You Experienced

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 02:18:19 PM »
im diggin' your photog chops lefty...nicely done :D

and mang vic's photo is very cool... :mrgreen:
"When I see waste here, I feel angry on the inside. I don't approve of myself getting angry. But it's something you can't help after seeing Ethiopia." - Mother Teresa

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 02:25:29 PM »
im diggin' your photog chops lefty...nicely done :D

and mang vic's photo is very cool... :mrgreen:

Yeyuh! salamat!  :-D
Are You Experienced

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 04:50:41 PM »
Very cool photos -- lots of atmosphere and vibe.

But that kalansay behing Mang Vic scares me.... (Butch and Johnny... Mang Vic and the Kalansay....)...  :lol: :lol:

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 04:57:12 PM »

But that kalansay behing Mang Vic scares me.... (Butch and Johnny... Mang Vic and the Kalansay....)...  :lol: :lol:

and I thought I was mean... :evil:

btw, some extremely gullible friends of mine still think that Vic is Tom's dad...i do not intend to reveal the truth. BWAHAHAHAHA....:wink:

Offline blue buddha

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 02:06:40 AM »
Meanie-ness is all relative -- between friends and bandmates, it's called a "loving familiarity".  :lol:

And who's being mean? You're misleading your friends by not telling them the truth! They think he's Tom's dad.... and you're not telling them that Mang Vic is really his nursery school teacher!!!  :lol: Bad girl.

Offline dopedeeva

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 02:18:28 AM »
Meanie-ness is all relative -- between friends and bandmates, it's called a "loving familiarity".  :lol:

And who's being mean? You're misleading your friends by not telling them the truth! They think he's Tom's dad.... and you're not telling them that Mang Vic is really his nursery school teacher!!!  :lol: Bad girl.

a teacher-student relationship beyond the bounds of the classroom? haha that's kinky!!!  :lol:

Offline lefty

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 10:43:10 AM »

and I thought I was mean... :evil:

btw, some extremely gullible friends of mine still think that Vic is Tom's dad...i do not intend to reveal the truth. BWAHAHAHAHA....:wink:
I am STILL laughing!!  :lol:
Are You Experienced