hulika

Author Topic: Student/Musician Survival Guide  (Read 608 times)

Offline Rav_Fontanilla

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Student/Musician Survival Guide
« on: July 06, 2016, 06:53:41 AM »
I know this forum is made by pros and made for pros,pros that can afford gear and know how to dial up tones without sounding like bees in a jar,but, we all were kids at one point that wanted to be guitar players that at some point went through the phase of having little to no knowledge of getting gear and setting it up,except for a lucky few that had early guidance and/or family members with musical backgrounds, so it would be nice to get advice that would suit kids that would like to delve into the wonderful world known as guitar playing  :)
Tenor From Hell

Offline teleclem

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Student/Musician Survival Guide
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 07:31:31 AM »
As someone who started early with both playing and gear, I guess the most important advice is just to try to learn as much (in both aspects). There are lots of resources available these days because of the net, so utilize that. It's certainly doable.

If you need any help planning out a rig for a certain budget, there are lots of people here and elsewhere on the net who can help you.

Offline Rav_Fontanilla

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Re: Student/Musician Survival Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 08:48:55 AM »
Thanks sir, pinagdaanan ko rin ang awkward gear phase, its a good thing im a vocalist so i didn't have to worry much about gear til i had to do solo stuff... i just posted this topic to get advice from others about early gear
Tenor From Hell