hulika

Author Topic: Firemodel should do something like TONE KING video series...  (Read 2558 times)

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
Firemodel should do something like TONE KING video series...
« on: April 18, 2012, 01:46:24 AM »
feature=relmfu

wouldnt it be awesome for him to do something like this..with all his amps in the background din? if hes too shy, perhaps pwede magsit in mga fellow forumites natin pwede magreview ng gears...

Paran naman mashare yung wealth of gear and tone knowledge niya sa maraming musikeros!!

AWESOME!!! With all his treasures makakarami sigurado ng episodes!!! GAME!  time to find a good production team with knowledge in film,audio, etc.

Ano kayang ok na name ng CHANNEL?  FIREMODELS TONE LAIR ??? ETHEREAL HIYAW? hehehe go! go! go! guys!!! sigurado madaming magiging followers!!
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline pualux

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Firemodel should do something like TONE KING video series...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 01:58:20 AM »
I think you should've pm'd him instead.

Offline jamming_papu

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 02:07:07 AM »
I think you should've pm'd him instead.

+1. There's a good reason (e.g. physical limitations) why videos won't be substantial and won't give enough justice for FM55's claims and opinions. I hope we already know what are those.
“Man, you don't have to play a whole lot of notes. You just have to play the pretty ones.”
- Miles Davis
 http://soundcloud.com/jammingpapu

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 10:42:21 AM »
Hindi ako bilib sa capture ni The Tone King. 

Offline boybangs

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 10:48:35 AM »
No recording equipment can capture the "magic" chorva lang naman isasagot ni FM55 dyan.  :-o
Google is your friend.

Offline skunkyfunk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
No recording equipment can capture the "magic" chorva lang naman isasagot ni FM55 dyan.  :-o

Totoo kasi yan to some extent.  With all things equal, maraming factors talaga ang hindi kayang macapture 100% ng recording equipment. 

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 11:16:22 AM »
ASA.
Click Here

Offline boybangs

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
Totoo kasi yan to some extent.  With all things equal, maraming factors talaga ang hindi kayang macapture 100% ng recording equipment.

True. But wouldn't it be helpful even if a small percentage of the "magic" be conveyed through videos or other recordings? Youtube is certainly helping me alot and music CDs too.  :)
Google is your friend.

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
I agree in a way pero it really depends. You also have to consider the tone quest you are chasing are sounds made by artists who have made recordings with their gear.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:02:37 PM by stringman »
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline Freak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 11:53:32 AM »
gear reviews nalang

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »
Actually it's really hard to capture the tone you have in mind even outside a recording environment. So even if you heard the artist live with his amp or pedal setup it's still processed sound coming from the house. Unless you have the opportunity to have a sit down with you favorite artist and he plays his gear right in front of you.

As for FM55's equipment, I wasn't able to really follow how he purchased them or the basis for purchasing them. Did he purchase them because he tried them 1st hand in a shop? Or did he just follow the judgement and review of other foreign gear heads? Did he ever try a Gil Yaron 1st hand before he was able to order his? Or did he base it from other reviews? If he based it from other gear head reviewers then it's really not 1st hand experience to satisfy his taste.

But I do admit, I have tried similar gears that FM55 has through Boosted. I really loved the tone. In fact there was one amp I used that I loved the tone so much I didn't need effects. :) :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:09:16 PM by stringman »
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 12:42:20 PM »
gear reviews nalang

hmm tama nga...share the blessings through sharing of knowledge  kungbaga.
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 12:50:04 PM »
puntahan niyo nalang siya if you really want to hear, capture or whatever thingys you want to know/do with his gears  :-D
di gagawa ng vid yan as  boybangs said alex will tell you guys "No recording equipment can capture the "magic"
AMMK!!!

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
i think he's kind enough for you to test his gear, no need for vids..atleast you'll get to experience it first hand and compare with what you have
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »
i think he's kind enough for you to test his gear, no need for vids..atleast you'll get to experience it first hand and compare with what you have

Yep, just pm him for the date and all kung kelan kayo magkikita, papayag naman yan eh :)
AMMK!!!

Offline croyc

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 01:19:27 PM »
ok si sir firemodel tama naman sya mahal ng tube ni kabuto mahal pa sya sa fender tube amp...

Offline joel_marcelo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 04:12:44 AM »
ok si sir firemodel tama naman sya mahal ng tube ni kabuto mahal pa sya sa fender tube amp...
  :lol: sinabi mo pa.

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
alam ko nasabi nitong si firemodel na hinde ma-aapreciate ng makakapakinig ang tunog ng mga amps kung via youtube lang  :lol:..kung magpost man sya baka ang maging comment lang ng karamihan..wow ganda ng amps..sick amps, great amps, ballistic amps, sausage amps...for some hinde ma-justify yung tunog ng amp kung maganda ba talaga  :lol:..
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison