hulika

Author Topic: Beta3 Sigma 306  (Read 1767 times)

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
Beta3 Sigma 306
« on: August 20, 2013, 11:57:33 PM »
Have you guys tried this? If the reviews are good I might consider this for our church.

http://channel.com.ph/product/%E2%88%91SIGMA-306/BTBATEAA0000460/?main_cate_no=ACAB0000&display_group=1

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Re: Beta3 Sigma 306
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:51:41 PM »
Have you guys tried this? If the reviews are good I might consider this for our church.

http://channel.com.ph/product/%E2%88%91SIGMA-306/BTBATEAA0000460/?main_cate_no=ACAB0000&display_group=1
nice bago ba eto ng b3, purely vocals and playback music lang ba ang ilalabas nyo dito o may live mic'd band din? Calculate din the PAG/NAG and dispersion needed kung swak nga sa needs/requirement ng venue/church nyo:))
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer

Offline niroh

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 07:28:07 PM »
+1 with jeo, kapag nagpalit ka kasi ng system surely may effect sya sa overall factors, specially ACOUSTICS.

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 10:55:08 PM »
I appreciate the input so far, guys, but I would like to stick to my original query please. To be quite honest about it PAG/NAG is too big a jargon for me, especially that our church is only15mx10m already including the stage area. PAG/NAG is one of the topics in the audio trainings I attended na unintentionally tinulugan ko. Hehe.

Has anyone actually tried it and might be kind enough to share his (or at times, her) experience?

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 05:56:52 PM »
PAG/NAG is one of the topics in the audio trainings I attended na unintentionally tinulugan ko. Hehe.

Hardly anyone uses PAG/NAG anymore.
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty