hulika

Author Topic: Please delete. Sorry sa maling post. :) thanks  (Read 901 times)

Offline boo0523

• Forum Fanatic
Please delete. Sorry sa maling post. :) thanks
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:32:07 PM by boo0523 »
Kasiyahan

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: SG copy
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:19:57 PM »
You may check out..

MIJ Epi SG
MIJ Tokai SG
MIJ Orville SG

:-)

Offline boo0523

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
You may check out..

MIJ Epi SG
MIJ Tokai SG
MIJ Orville SG

:-)

thanks sir. Chineck ko yung MIC na epi, mas nagustuhan ko pa yung greg bennet na samick. Sana may mura na MIJ. :)
Kasiyahan

Offline ioffendpeople

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 09:24:12 PM »
OP, I feel obligated to inform you that Guitar Central is not your personal shopping guide. This is a generic response targeted to cover a variety of purchase inquiry threads. A short Google search will show you that there are plenty of consumerist tools at your disposal such as Harmony Central, Ultimate Guitar, or the FAQ thread, just to name a few.

If you're inquiring about the quality of a certain guitar, (ie. What is the best guitar/amplifier/pedal?) there are a multitude of resources, as well as user-generated reviews, on the aforementioned shopping sites listed. Failing that, then there is the time-tested method of finding and testing different guitars at shops to see which one sounds, plays and feels right to you. I feel it is important, for the sake of the Guitar Central community, to divert your attention elsewhere in order to rid this forum of non-quality threads such as this one that are becoming ubiquitous around here.

Also, threads like these tend to be dubious platforms for consumer marketing which has its own place in the Philmusic forums, according to the rules. So please, do us a favor and do your own research. Don't forget to delete this thread by editing the OP post, and changing the title and contents of it accordingly to mark it for immediate deletion by one of our friendly moderators.

You're welcome!

Offline boo0523

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 09:28:48 PM »
OP, I feel obligated to inform you that Guitar Central is not your personal shopping guide. This is a generic response targeted to cover a variety of purchase inquiry threads. A short Google search will show you that there are plenty of consumerist tools at your disposal such as Harmony Central, Ultimate Guitar, or the FAQ thread, just to name a few.

If you're inquiring about the quality of a certain guitar, (ie. What is the best guitar/amplifier/pedal?) there are a multitude of resources, as well as user-generated reviews, on the aforementioned shopping sites listed. Failing that, then there is the time-tested method of finding and testing different guitars at shops to see which one sounds, plays and feels right to you. I feel it is important, for the sake of the Guitar Central community, to divert your attention elsewhere in order to rid this forum of non-quality threads such as this one that are becoming ubiquitous around here.

Also, threads like these tend to be dubious platforms for consumer marketing which has its own place in the Philmusic forums, according to the rules. So please, do us a favor and do your own research. Don't forget to delete this thread by editing the OP post, and changing the title and contents of it accordingly to mark it for immediate deletion by one of our friendly moderators.

You're welcome!

oks. No prob. Thanks. :)
Kasiyahan

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 09:29:26 PM »
I'm happy with my greco strat. But i really want to try an sg. Walang malaking budget for a gibson, pero ano kaya ang best sg copy? Yung di sirain at kuha ang totoong tunog ng sg. :D

thanks!

if youve only tried 1 MIC EPI SG, i suggest try more, you might like it
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones