hulika

Author Topic: is telecaster the mutt?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
is telecaster the mutt?
« on: February 05, 2013, 04:29:49 PM »
I realized life of its own with my telecaster. The other day I caught my dog ​​and say the threat that "poo here. 'M only allowed to stink the place"

so sparse that the lifted leg back pee'ed therein. I'm waiting for the electronics to dry before trying again. wtf was I thinking when I decided to use cloth covered wire and all?!

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
Re: is telecaster the mutt?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 04:37:17 PM »
the guitar is his now :-P
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:28:01 PM by toybitz »
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline cayle

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:13 PM »
It's his territory now. Which was it? Surf green or burst?

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 05:00:24 PM »
interesting. naintindihan nyo? :lol: i used google translate to translate it from english to spanish to filipino then back to english. pinoys are linguistic wunder kids. when the aliens land, the greeting party should have a filipino with them.

the original text:
"I just my telecaster has a life of its own. The other day I caught it telling my dog "you can't poo here. i'm the only one allowed to stink up the place"

so the mutt lifted a hind leg and pee'ed on her. I'm waiting for the electronics to dry before trying it out again. wtf was I thinking when I decided to use cloth covered wire and all?!'

sorry. slow day at work and i miss my telecaster already. and the dog too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 05:46:12 PM »
interesting. naintindihan nyo? :lol: i used google translate to translate it from english to spanish to filipino then back to english. pinoys are linguistic wunder kids. when the aliens land, the greeting party should have a filipino with them.

the original text:
"I just my telecaster has a life of its own. The other day I caught it telling my dog "you can't poo here. i'm the only one allowed to stink up the place"

so the mutt lifted a hind leg and pee'ed on her. I'm waiting for the electronics to dry before trying it out again. wtf was I thinking when I decided to use cloth covered wire and all?!'

sorry. slow day at work and i miss my telecaster already. and the dog too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we're in the same boat.

f'n work...
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline Kulas

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
what's your dog? our dogs own the whole house, except for my guitars, hahaha! i keep two guitars exposed in the sala, my acoustic and i cycle between my 4 electrics (i only have 1 stand for electric eh, hehe) for some odd reason 'di nila ginagalaw yun. they chewed up most of our furniture except my guitars, hehe. which i'm thankful for, haha! otherwise instant relic job yun, haha!

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 08:04:16 PM »
what's your dog? our dogs own the whole house, except for my guitars, hahaha! i keep two guitars exposed in the sala, my acoustic and i cycle between my 4 electrics (i only have 1 stand for electric eh, hehe) for some odd reason 'di nila ginagalaw yun. they chewed up most of our furniture except my guitars, hehe. which i'm thankful for, haha! otherwise instant relic job yun, haha!
mini pin. a red one. named nugget. this guy:

he hasn't touched any guitars yet pero yung damage so far but he does have expensive taste sa chew toys. so far he's gone through
1 korg pitch clip
1 samson clip on tuner (ct20)
1 pair of prescription lens (coated; all options available)
1 rayban prescription frame (the one the lens were on; pero buti na lang titanium but its still scratched up bad)
3 elixir cable ends (so yung 2 elixir cables ko have neutrik connectors)
an ESP guitar bag (chewed up the zipper dun sa outer pouch)
2 2-prong plugs sa amp and electric fan
1 leather guitar strap

there's a shih tzu in the house too but he's rather tame compared to the red rodent/monster dog above.

Offline Kulas

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 08:06:26 PM »
oh, the notorious minpin, hehe. medyo he has a taste for the gourmet stuff pala, hahaha! i have a couple of shihtzus at home. lower energy level, unlike your minpin, hehe. baka frustrated, hehe. ilabas mo daw sha!

Offline toybitz

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2013, 12:34:43 PM »
milo my mini pin was a good dog...

my only casualty was a felt beater. 8)
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2013, 01:27:23 PM »
oh, the notorious minpin, hehe. medyo he has a taste for the gourmet stuff pala, hahaha! i have a couple of shihtzus at home. lower energy level, unlike your minpin, hehe. baka frustrated, hehe. ilabas mo daw sha!
he gets to run around sa roof deck for about 30 minutes (chasing a ball) every morning to burn off some of that energy pero parang energizer bunny talaga. tapos sa weekends, walks around eastwood. maybe he'll mellow out when he reaches 5yo but thats 4 years away pa. :lol: