hulika

Author Topic: Goosoniqueworx pedals  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
Goosoniqueworx pedals
« on: February 12, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »
I don't know why this pedal builder isn't so popular here in GC. Their pedals sound good to my ears.

http://goosoniqueworx.com/

The 7th Heaven has enough gain to reach Openhaus/Dominator/Triple Wreck territory. The Kult can go from hotrodded Marshall Plexi to black metal.

So for those who keep on asking "Mga sirs, anong magandang pedal pang-METAL?!?!?", try this one out. To buy one, please consult your local "independent importer" :lol:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:09:37 PM by Poundcake »
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline Gunslinger

• Tony Stark
Re: Goosoniqueworx
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:05:33 PM »
Parang iba design nung 7th Heaven na nakita ko dati sa classifieds. "Seventhheaven" was spelled out. I want to try but I don't want to buy. :|
Play   Guitar   To  Express..   Not   To   Impress.

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Goosoniqueworx pedals
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 01:21:23 PM »
Edgie is a good friend of this builder.

Perhaps he can chime in about his experience.

"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline wahwahstoreroom

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:27:24 AM »
Here's a nice vid from my country Singapore showcasing both pedals!

Pedal builder Goose is also from Singapore!

Offline edgie

• Veteran Member
Re: Goosoniqueworx
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »
Parang iba design nung 7th Heaven na nakita ko dati sa classifieds. "Seventhheaven" was spelled out. I want to try but I don't want to buy. :|

There have been 3 versions of the Seventh Heaven since it was introduced years ago:
1. Grey box - initial color. highs are kinda too prominent for some amps.
2. Black box - Highs are tamed down and at around this point of time, it started to be distributed overseas. The aesthetics has improved a lot and Goose found a business partner who can market the product better.
3. White Box - This is the current and last version of the pedal. Goose has already commited himself into building his pedals full-time(doing some guitar, effects, and amps repairs too). There was a run of 50 limited versions in Red and gold combination during its release last year with the Kult pedal.

Like it was from the beginning, he has always used quality parts and the design is original(he posted the schematics on popular DIYers forums) which is JFET-based. Goose has been a staunch supporter of JFET circuits even before they really took off in 2009 when Catalinbread released the Dirty Little Secret, arguably the most commercially-succesful JFET pedal.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:11:27 PM by edgie »

Offline edgie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »
I myself am waiting for the upcoming Brett Kingman demo of 7th Heaven and Kult. I'm not sure if the new Blitzkrieg boost will be included but I think it'll be a great demo vid.
The Kult is a darker-sounding pedal than the 7th Heaven. 7th Heaven tonal range is from bluesy to Classic rock to Hard rock. While Kult will lend itself well(but not limited to) detuned tunings and tight riffing ala Tool.

Offline dyames

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:00:42 PM »
How much is the SRP?
Successful transactions with:
Raikidoodles | obetski | Kyle Travers | rockchops_14 |  pusanghapon

Offline edgie

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:50:13 PM »
7th Heaven and Kult will be 14k php each. No pricing yet on Blitzkrieg and Fatman.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:31:42 PM by edgie »

Offline gradual nothing

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 10:29:43 PM »
yup i know this 7th heaven pedal.. its a really..really.. good pedal.. before i ordered an openhaus..this one was also on my list

before its finish wasn't white.. the first versions were black
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:32:09 PM by gradual nothing »
the avatar of the avante guarde

"you make the sound with your hands and you can fine-tune it with your gear"  --  ALLAN HOLDSWORTH