hulika

Author Topic: FOH speaker to venue to genre mismatch and other pro-audio setup anomalies.  (Read 823 times)

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Talaga naman...tumunog lang

Guys share naman kung may na-encounter na kayo medjo napangiwi kayo. Big time or small time FAIL  :-o

Just some of I've encountered/corrected are the phase problems lalo na sa subs, time alignment and speaker placement, a voltes V EQ curve, the notorious impedance and level mismatches, peculiar gain stagings.

Yung iba may pera naman kaso maling producto yung nai-bigay sa kanilang pangangailangan.

FOH speakers..small or budgeted speakers trying to cover a big and long halls + live bands to reinforce = sonic disaster. .

On the side, nakakita na ba kayo na yung sa main EQ for a full range powered foh speakers naka cut sa 3.5khz on highs tapos 10hz sa lows? :eek:

Well seems like other people care while most wont mind at all. Does this mean na where not that exposed to a good live sound? Anyway I hope those who have ears can raise the bar of the "pwede na" mentality. Well was happy to see most of our audio suppliers are investing on good gears this days...talent na lang in calibration and the right gear for the venue and for the job.
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer