hulika

Author Topic: LF: Singing Drummer and a Frontman  (Read 680 times)

Offline yell

• Philmusicus Noobitus
LF: Singing Drummer and a Frontman
« on: May 08, 2014, 11:56:25 PM »
Good day fellow musicians!
I am looking for musicmates, preferably 30s of ages.
Ones who have a strong like for Mr. Big, The Winery Dogs, and the likes.
I'm not a technical bassist. I didn't go to any musical school.
I mean, everybody in the group will not be boxed of technicalities, egos, and so forth and so on.
Everyone can do things in his own style as long as hindi naman masyadong malayo sa original.
One must posses an ability to play as hard as: DADDY BROTHER LOVER AND LITTLEBOY by Mr. Big, and ELEVATE by The Winery Dogs; and can do as melow as: JUST TAKE MY HEART by Mr.Big, and REGRET by The Winery Dogs.
These are just samples from my favorite bands. We are going to play other similar songs but mainly focusing into ambient sounds.
I don't prefer underground sounded-like songs. I'm in line with main stream with a twist of difficulties.
My ideal Frontman must be with guitar skills, so he can hold my bass in songs with harmonica in some portions (ex: PRICE YOU GOTTA PAY by Mr.Big).
We will also consider instrumental stuff like SUNNY by Greg Howe with Stu Hamm & Dennis Chambers.
Chemistry will be an important ingredient in the group. I hope we can go far once we have started.
Just PM or txt/dial me at 0922-603-1662 if you are willing to join.
Thanks and best regard!

Offline sing for me powee

Re: LF: Singing Drummer and a Frontman
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 01:01:42 AM »
hello/.. im in need of a basistt.. baka pwede ka.. chat tayo sa fb... search "sikuyapowee" adnd add me up... thnks...
this is me powee ^^