hulika

Author Topic: FS: Yamaha NS10m Studio w/ amp 15k  (Read 1283 times)

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
FS: Yamaha NS10m Studio w/ amp 15k
« on: May 22, 2013, 03:00:51 PM »
for sale are a pair of yamaha ns10m studio monitors. near mint condition save for a few dings and a little age. sounds perfectly. tweeters have been replaced with new ones recently. these are the version that are to be used horizontally, but i rotated the woofer to have the black leads facing down ala vertical version (does not affect sound and is completely reversible.

i will include the amp i use to drive these which is a konzert AV-300r. not the best but the speakers sound ok on it. ive done several mxes with these setup much to international acclaim (i have foreign clients).

i am selling them for php15,000 NEGOTIABLE for serious buyers only.

pics to follow.

contact me at 09228912223. you can test the speakers at my home studio in mindanao avenue, Quezon City
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:14:47 AM by paengkee »

Offline paengkee

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FS: Yamaha NS10m Studio w/ amp 15k
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:15:05 AM »
necrobump

Offline jcbska

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »
hi, Got Pics? jcbska@gmail.com

thanks!

Offline NS10 Reborn

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 02:29:50 PM »
for sale are a pair of yamaha ns10m studio monitors. near mint condition save for a few dings and a little age. sounds perfectly. tweeters have been replaced with new ones recently. these are the version that are to be used horizontally, but i rotated the woofer to have the black leads facing down ala vertical version (does not affect sound and is completely reversible.

i will include the amp i use to drive these which is a konzert AV-300r. not the best but the speakers sound ok on it. ive done several mxes with these setup much to international acclaim (i have foreign clients).

i am selling them for php15,000 NEGOTIABLE for serious buyers only.

pics to follow.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRICE PEEPS... GET IT... AMAZING LEGENDS IN THE STUDIO..

contact me at 09228912223. you can test the speakers at my home studio in mindanao avenue, Quezon City