hulika

Author Topic: METALLICA coming to Singapore 2013!!!  (Read 2089 times)

Offline strange_dejavu

• Philmusicus Noobitus
METALLICA coming to Singapore 2013!!!
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:30:09 PM »
The wait is over! LAMC Productions is thrilled to welcome icons METALLICA to Singapore for the first time in 20 years! The concert will take place at Changi Exhibition Centre on Saturday, August 24 at 8pm.

Metallica’s concert will be the first ever concert to be staged at the Changi Exhibition Centre.

To ensure convenience of concert goers travelling to Changi Exhibition Centre, there will be public shuttle service to the event grounds and after the concert. Schedules and pick up point locations will be advised at a later date.

Tickets:
Section A: $188*
Section B: $148*
*Booking fee applies

Bus Shuttle ticket: S$5 per trip
Parking Label for Car: S$20
Parking Label for Motorcycle: S$5

General admission tickets on sale now at
http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/events/index.html?contentCode=metal0813

Bookings can also be made through Sistic's Mobile App for iPhone, Android and Blackberry.

Available now at all Sistic outlets and Authorized Agents.

Sistic Hotline:
+65-6348-5555

Details at
http://www.lamcproductions.com/metallica
http://www.facebook.com/metallicasg
http://www.facebook.com/events/299217773548045

Venue & Transport Information
http://www.lamcproductions.com/metallicavenue

Follow us on Twitter & Instagram for breaking concert news!
http://twitter.com/lamcproductions
http://instagram.com/lamcproductions

Subscribe to our YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/lamcproductions7

Offline lennon12

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: METALLICA coming to Singapore 2013!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 07:06:37 AM »

wow!!!!

di ba sila dadaan dito.....
an eye for an eye

will make us all blind

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:34:49 AM »
noice!  :razz:
try mo kayang kalabitin baka tumunog...

Offline mustaine_factor

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
Sinong mga pupunta? Let's plan it over. I and my friends are coming, and masmaigi siguro kung magkakasama sama tayo mga NoyPi.

Leaving Manila on Aug 23 via Jetstar (10:45AM flight), baka may kasabay ako dyan?  :wave:
Guitars: Dean Mustaine VMNT (SD Mustaine LiveWire), Jackson Stars Neck-Thru KV-J2K (EMG 81/60), ESP-LTD EX-400 (EMG 81/60 18v)
Processors: Line6 PODHD300, Line6 Floor POD
Amps: Line6 Spider IV 75 w/ FBV2 Footswitch

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 11:06:49 AM »

mauuna kami!!!  :lol:

Offline mustaine_factor

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 11:16:29 AM »
^^^ Nice. May mga friends din ako na sa MY manunuod. No spoilers please, hahaha.  :razz:
Guitars: Dean Mustaine VMNT (SD Mustaine LiveWire), Jackson Stars Neck-Thru KV-J2K (EMG 81/60), ESP-LTD EX-400 (EMG 81/60 18v)

Offline makata

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 03:47:11 AM »
500K people for Cat1 all sold out in SG. Cat2 nlng running fast!
A true musician doesn't stick to one genre...He is then influenced by the different musical cultures he interacted to and belonged to....

Offline ziggy stardust

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 04:04:30 PM »

Offline fretboard

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
dalawang tulog nalang!!!!

METALLICA LIVE IN MALAYSIA NA!!!!

then Singapore ang sunod  :-P

Offline mustaine_factor

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 10:23:18 AM »
Here is my score card:

Shuttle Service from Singapore Expo to Venue   B
Security         A+
Security Policies      C (they said professional cameras are not allowed but they didn't allow me to bring my point and shoot)
Timeliness      B (they started early but Metallica's set was 10 minutes late)
Official Metallica Mercs   A
Food & Drinks Booths   C (expensive and very limited)
Shuttle Service from Venue to Singapore Expo   F (they brought us to a place not accessible to public transport in the middle of the night)

Stage Setup      A+
Lighting         A+
Sound Quality      A+
Front Act 1 (SG Local Band)   B (non-metal band but good)
Front Act 2 (Anvil)      A+
Metallica's Performance   A+ (if you think Hetfield is a Table and Kirk/Lars suck, try to watch them live)
Metallica's Setlist      A+ (everything you need from them is in that setlist)

Overall Score      A

I am a big Megadeth fan, but all I can say is that this concert was executed way better than Megadeth's Live in Manila. All Metallica members were intense, godly, and performed with their hearts out. As I've said, if you used to be a Metallica fan but got burned out of  them thinking Hetfield is now a Table, Kirk sucks at guitar, Lars at drums and Rob is a gorilla, try to watch them live and I'll refund if it didn't change your perspective. Hetfield's voice was not as epic as what he used to be in the late 80s to early 90s but boy it's way better than 10 years ago. Probably his best voice in the last 13 years.  :mrgreen:

But what I really hated was the shuttle service. It was expensive (the price was half as expensive as taking a taxi, but at least sa taxi pede 4 na tao, yun nga lang wala gaanong taxi dumadaan sa venue, it was located at the extreme outskirts of Singapore). Moreover, the dropping point was also another no-man's land, not accessible to public transport. So ang nangyari, almost all 20,000 fans who came were having a death march trying to find hope and life. Parang zombie apocalypse. Sana man lang yung shuttle service dun kami dinala sa downtown para marami ng masasakyan pauwi. Just imagine na parang ang venue was in Laguna, tapos dun kami dinrop sa Cavite? Shame on LAMC on that particular aspect. Otherwise a memorable experience. In the name of Metallica, we march! LOL

:razz:  :wave:  :-D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:29:28 AM by mustaine_factor »

Offline jdr1524

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 03:55:36 PM »
Here is my score card:

Shuttle Service from Singapore Expo to Venue   B
Security         A+
Security Policies      C (they said professional cameras are not allowed but they didn't allow me to bring my point and shoot)
Timeliness      B (they started early but Metallica's set was 10 minutes late)
Official Metallica Mercs   A
Food & Drinks Booths   C (expensive and very limited)
Shuttle Service from Venue to Singapore Expo   F (they brought us to a place not accessible to public transport in the middle of the night)

Stage Setup      A+
Lighting         A+
Sound Quality      A+
Front Act 1 (SG Local Band)   B (non-metal band but good)
Front Act 2 (Anvil)      A+
Metallica's Performance   A+ (if you think Hetfield is a Table and Kirk/Lars suck, try to watch them live)
Metallica's Setlist      A+ (everything you need from them is in that setlist)

Overall Score      A

I am a big Megadeth fan, but all I can say is that this concert was executed way better than Megadeth's Live in Manila. All Metallica members were intense, godly, and performed with their hearts out. As I've said, if you used to be a Metallica fan but got burned out of  them thinking Hetfield is now a Table, Kirk sucks at guitar, Lars at drums and Rob is a gorilla, try to watch them live and I'll refund if it didn't change your perspective. Hetfield's voice was not as epic as what he used to be in the late 80s to early 90s but boy it's way better than 10 years ago. Probably his best voice in the last 13 years.  :mrgreen:

But what I really hated was the shuttle service. It was expensive (the price was half as expensive as taking a taxi, but at least sa taxi pede 4 na tao, yun nga lang wala gaanong taxi dumadaan sa venue, it was located at the extreme outskirts of Singapore). Moreover, the dropping point was also another no-man's land, not accessible to public transport. So ang nangyari, almost all 20,000 fans who came were having a death march trying to find hope and life. Parang zombie apocalypse. Sana man lang yung shuttle service dun kami dinala sa downtown para marami ng masasakyan pauwi. Just imagine na parang ang venue was in Laguna, tapos dun kami dinrop sa Cavite? Shame on LAMC on that particular aspect. Otherwise a memorable experience. In the name of Metallica, we march! LOL

:razz:  :wave:  :-D
NIce Sir!Kakaingit ka naman nakanuod ka sa Singapore ng Metallica..One of my Idol's and Icon of Thrash Metal horns up sir!\m/ \m/