hulika

Author Topic: Sir, ano po ok na audio system sa band studio?  (Read 6152 times)

Offline nikburn

Sir, ano po ok na audio system sa band studio?
« on: October 30, 2006, 11:18:39 AM »
ano po ba mura na audio system or combination of speakers and amplifier na pwedeng pang studio? ung pwede rin pong gamitin para sa small band production. ung meron pong 4 or 6mic inputs pra i-mic ung mga amplifiers.tnxs
FS: fender champion 110 amp(25w) - 4.5k

http://www.myspace.com/nikburnband

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Re: Sir, ano po ok na audio system sa band studio?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 09:22:15 AM »
Mahabang usapan yang tanong mo hehehe.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:11:01 PM »
ano po ba mura na audio system or combination of speakers and amplifier na pwedeng pang studio? ung pwede rin pong gamitin para sa small band production.
ano sukat ng studio, length x width x height?
ano sukat ng venue sa small band production, length x width x height?
ano ang seating capacity?
magkano ang budget?
The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline ricabb7

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:24:22 AM »
ano po ba mura na audio system or combination of speakers and amplifier na pwedeng pang studio? ung pwede rin pong gamitin para sa small band production. ung meron pong 4 or 6mic inputs pra i-mic ung mga amplifiers.tnxs
Anyone intrested in buying powered mixer? This is ideal for small church used, mini outdoor events, in studio. The Yamaha EMX 860ST is a 400 watts stereo amp with separate monitor amp and EQ. It has 8 channels. The mixer is rarely used and in very good condition. It has built in effects for both main and monitor amp.

I'm selling this for P35,000 (negotiable). I also trading this with Drum set like pearl, yamaha or tama in very good condition.

If your interested, 09268827704. Ricky
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 11:45:28 PM by ricabb7 »
For sale: Bnew branded laptops and digicams. Get it less w/ 1 yr warranty. Call 7508884/09268827704. http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,93292.msg1246631.html#msg1246631

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,93292.m

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »
Hehehe.

Sige try natin answer Q's. From a BAMF opinion lang naman, which is for all practical purposes, will be cheap and geared more for the garage band rather than the pro studio.

Go for a powered mixer, like yang inaalok ni riccab. It has the advantages of being 2 units in one, easy to lug to a gig and can double as a vocal amp and PA system for live and as a vocal amp for the rehearsal studio.

But if you need a recording multitrack mixer, powered mixers are usually not the solution,

Behringer has  powered mixers which might fit your needs also.

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 01:51:24 PM »
Next...

If you're really really...ugh...I don't wanna say it...just like me...

There are 4-input powered mixers sold at Deeco and the environs. 100 watts X 2 (stereo). Me FM radio pa. Me Echo pa. The most common brand name I've seen is "Sakura". Yes, we even used this to record an EP and it worked because it's got both line in (for monitoring) and line out (for recording to PC).

These mixers retail at about Php 4,000.

Offline kikoman

• Netizen Level
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 10:01:49 PM »
I got my powered china speakers sa raon Ace ang tatak, 2K but all i get is feedback?? how can i solve this?

nickburn pag may nakasolve sa question ko solve na ang budget mo! :?
buy teammanila shirts!!

Offline nerol1i4a

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 09:34:57 AM »
sa deeco ba puro china made ang binebenta?
kc mga piyesa lang sa electronics ang nbibili ko palang dun eh,

Offline nerol1i4a

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 09:38:20 AM »
I got my powered china speakers sa raon Ace ang tatak, 2K but all i get is feedback?? how can i solve this?

powered speakers?
anong feedback?

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »

The single most common cause of feedback is improper mic/loudspeaker placement, the second most common cause of feedback is the inappropriate choice of loudspeaker, and the third most common cause is the use of an inappropriate mic.

If you find that you cannot achieve enough volume from the sound system even when you reach the threshold of feedback, then it may be necessary to adjust mic and loudspeaker placement. As a last resort, you may need to equalize the system for feedback.

The common saying that the ears are the ultimate judge in music production? To some extent they certainly are, but as we are now aware, they can also be fooled extremely easily. -- "How The Ear Works" (2011) by Emmanuel Deruty

Offline nikburn

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 12:28:42 PM »
ito po specs ng studio and small venue:

studio is ( 4m x 3m x 3m )

small venue is roof top ( 8m x 5m )

our budget range from 8,000 to 10,000

tnxs sa reply...
FS: fender champion 110 amp(25w) - 4.5k

http://www.myspace.com/nikburnband

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »
ito po specs ng studio and small venue:

studio is ( 4m x 3m x 3m )

small venue is roof top ( 8m x 5m )

our budget range from 8,000 to 10,000

tnxs sa reply...

sorry for my late reply.

area of small venue = 40 sqm
estimated venue capacity = 48 seats

a pair of powered loudspeaker with the following minimum specifications can do the job.

• power: 300 watts
  • sensitivity: 99 dB/W/m
  • horizontal angle of coverage: 90 degrees

your budget, however, is too low.  :-(
maghanda ka dapat siguro ng at least 50,000 pesos -- kasama na ang mixer.

Offline Direk

feedback revisited...
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 03:41:27 PM »

kikoman,

so, you still have your feedback problem parin pala, sorry to hear that. if you don't mind, ano naman ang mga steps na ginawa mo sa existing problema ng set-up mo? have you try the elimination troubleshooting, like swapping your powered speakers with another separate power amp & speaker? did you use another microphone na? how about this, moving your speaker to new location within the room, putting temporary drapes sa wall to lessen yung flutter echo na tinatawag na panay bouncing back and forth sa loob ng room mo due to parallel reflective surfaces ng wall ng room.  ganoon din sa floor, na try mo bang lagyan ng carpet or anything as replacement due cause din to ng reflected sound na maaaring mag-interfere sa direct sound na narereceive ng microphone mo. these are simple method to help you para ma pin-point yung cause ng feedback mo. i remember you have a brand nang microphone, na just maybe, questionable yung specifications and definitely, to be included as source ng feedback din. tutal your on elimination game naman after doing the basic, try to move your whole set up to a bigger area or.... sa labas ng bahay (outdoor recording). this one is quite absurb for you maybe but we just want to exclude yung room mo as culprit and to determine kung equipment or its  the room ang salarin (you will be surprise on the effect ng walang room reflections). pls  let us know, due inde lang for sure ikaw yung me ganyang problema. take note, even sa high budget design studio, during initial implementation, it's a common problem. ofcourse later, they got the means to correct it. by the way, pag yung room mo ang cause ng  problema ...wala nyan sa Raon!

Direk
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 07:02:38 PM by Direk »

Offline kikoman

• Netizen Level
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 11:24:53 PM »
direk,

I rearrange the speaker location and found out pag 2 mics ang naka on mas may tendency magfeedback.

I'll try na ilabas ung speakers sa weekend.

I'll also try ung mga sony karaoke mics dito sa bahay.

I'm just wondering.. alam nyo ba ung mga bulag sa kalye na may guitar???
Ang lakas ang volume ng amplifier tapos may mic pa, bakit kya hindi sya nagfefeedback?
sa tabi pa mismo ng amp ung guitar and mic!!! :-o

kakaingit tuloy. :?
buy teammanila shirts!!

Offline Direk

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 01:08:23 AM »
direk,
I'm just wondering.. alam nyo ba ung mga bulag sa kalye na may guitar???
Ang lakas ang volume ng amplifier tapos may mic pa, bakit kya hindi sya nagfefeedback?
sa tabi pa mismo ng amp ung guitar and mic!!! :-o

kakaingit tuloy. :?

good question.
i don't suggest na bulagin mo sarili mo para mawala feedback problem mo...far from that. bakit wala syang feedback? come to think of it, nasa kalye sya, wala syang room wall-induced reflections problem. next, ang lakas ng volume ng amplifier(high gain setting), sa tabi pa mismo ng amp yung guitar and mic. eto yung perfect combination na hinihingi  para ma-achieve yung tinatawag na (higher) GAIN BEFORE FEEDBACK; mataas na volume setting equal higher gain sa amplifier. nearness ng mouth (source) sa mic then sa gitara then sa amplifier(proximity effect) creates a higher level of gain. all in all, this respected blind man knows his business very well. teka, wag mong sabihing sa Raon mo sya nakita?

Direk
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 05:45:50 AM by Direk »

Offline Direk

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 04:38:34 AM »
direk,
I rearrange the speaker location and found out pag 2 mics ang naka on mas may tendency magfeedback.

kikoman,
   thanks for sharing. were excited here to know kung mapapawalang sala si intsik (amp made in china). could you share more about your setup, like what equipment you have. gumagamit kaba ng mixer, effects, and other's (guitars,drums,keyboard) aside from mic's and powered speakers. pwedeng malaman kung anong dimension ng room mo. also, how you connect each individual item?

the reason for this, like, if you're using a mixer, there is this proper gain setting. it should be always sa unity gain setting. eto yung setting na nasa "0" (zero). The idea is that you are neither amplifying nor attenuating (diminishing) the strength of the signal. ika nga, pirmis lang sa gitna! another thing, kung ang mic's mo eh directly connected ba sa mixer o sa preamp muna, meron syang tinatawag na input trim, dapat nasa mataas ang level(not to a level na magcli-clip or distorted na yung tunog), if you reach that level, wag kang mahiya, atras mo lang yung fader or yung potentiometer(pot) knob.

all this added procedure help to boost the gain ng system mo para ma-lessen yung feedback. nasa area na tayo nung tinatawag na GAIN BEFORE FEEDBACK. eto yung gusto nating ma-achieve and ma-determine then what we do, pataasin yung gain ng whole system mo before na mag-feedback sya. dami pang procedure para ma-achieve yon, ofcourse, inde mahirap at inde mo kailangang mag-upgrade agad. but, we have to wait first sa isi-share mong info sa mga naunang tanong.

@nicburn...just wait sa result. baka eto na yung holy grail pagdating sa low cost setup na hinahanap mo. although it's not very high-quality in nature, just maybe, you will get a great deal of pleasure later. don't let the cost interfere with your enjoyment of music anytime, anywhere.

Direk

Offline kikoman

• Netizen Level
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 01:08:13 AM »
direk,

kikoman,
   thanks for sharing. were excited here to know kung mapapawalang sala si intsik (amp made in china). could you share more about your setup, like what equipment you have. gumagamit kaba ng mixer, effects, and other's (guitars,drums,keyboard) aside from mic's and powered speakers. pwedeng malaman kung anong dimension ng room mo. also, how you connect each individual item?

the reason for this, like, if you're using a mixer, there is this proper gain setting. it should be always sa unity gain setting. eto yung setting na nasa "0" (zero). The idea is that you are neither amplifying nor attenuating (diminishing) the strength of the signal. ika nga, pirmis lang sa gitna! another thing, kung ang mic's mo eh directly connected ba sa mixer o sa preamp muna, meron syang tinatawag na input trim, dapat nasa mataas ang level(not to a level na magcli-clip or distorted na yung tunog), if you reach that level, wag kang mahiya, atras mo lang yung fader or yung potentiometer(pot) knob.

all this added procedure help to boost the gain ng system mo para ma-lessen yung feedback. nasa area na tayo nung tinatawag na GAIN BEFORE FEEDBACK. eto yung gusto nating ma-achieve and ma-determine then what we do, pataasin yung gain ng whole system mo before na mag-feedback sya. dami pang procedure para ma-achieve yon, ofcourse, inde mahirap at inde mo kailangang mag-upgrade agad. but, we have to wait first sa isi-share mong info sa mga naunang tanong.

@nicburn...just wait sa result. baka eto na yung holy grail pagdating sa low cost setup na hinahanap mo. although it's not very high-quality in nature, just maybe, you will get a great deal of pleasure later. don't let the cost interfere with your enjoyment of music anytime, anywhere.

Direk

direK,

ung bulag sa Q.Ave... mahilig kantahin ng girl ung "paper roses".

Anywayhere:

130 inch x 2 na pahigang plywood x 120 inch height (sorry paconvert nalang)

50watts guitar amp
40watts guitar amp
50watts bass amp
drumset
Ace china speakers( dunno wattage)

2 sure sm58 china mics
no mixer yet... sa pasko na

ang lay out...
I                                            I
IBASS AMP                             I
I_____G AMP1___G AMP2 ____I

ganito..imagine :-P nalang
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 01:13:13 AM by kikoman »
buy teammanila shirts!!

Offline smarty

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 09:22:49 AM »
ei kikoman your still one lucky guy, one of my speakers just got burned the other day though not from feedback but dahil sa continuous clipping ng power mixer.

i have some question na din, pano nga pala ma monitor kung me clipping na rin sa powered speaker? and sa mixer naman,  kung asa zero setting na ung master/mic volume knob, how about the setting dun sa gain knob? pag me clipping alin sa dalawa ang iadjust?

thanks.  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 07:26:12 PM »
one of my speakers just got burned the other day though not from feedback but dahil sa continuous clipping ng power mixer.

the same carlsbro speakers and powered mixer that we discussed before in another thread?!? 2 per side parin ba ang setup mo?

i have some question na din, pano nga pala ma monitor kung me clipping na rin sa powered speaker?

kung walang peak indicator (usually red LED) sa powered speaker, malalaman mo kaagad ang clipping pag tunog distorted na ang lumalabas sa speaker. use your ears.

and sa mixer naman,  kung asa zero setting na ung master/mic volume knob, how about the setting dun sa gain knob? pag me clipping alin sa dalawa ang iadjust?

bawasan mo ang gain. paki basa nalang yung post ni Direk tungkol sa unity gain settings.

baka makatulong din itong aksesorya sayo...

General Description
The RaneGain test set is a handy tool kit based on techniques first developed by Pat Brown of Syn-Aud-Con for use in quickly setting sound system gain controls. Using the RaneGain pair makes setting level controls a snap.

Comprised of a precision 400 Hz sine wave generator and a matching piezo transducer, the test set makes use of the Fourier principle that all periodic waves can be broken down into a sum of pure sine waves. If a pure 400 Hz tone is the source in a system, and the system is turned up until clipping, then what comes out is the 400 Hz fundamental, plus a whole string of predominately odd-order harmonics. Spectrum analysis of the output will show the 400 Hz fundamental, plus strong harmonics at the odd harmonic intervals of 1.2 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.8 kHz, 3.6 kHz, 4.4 kHz and so on. The RaneGain Transducer is a piezo tweeter designed to reproduce mid-to-high audio frequencies, so while it doesn't reproduce the 400 Hz fundamental worth a hoot, the harmonics make it scream.

Application Information
The RaneGain test set provides a 400 Hz test tone and matching transducer for setting gain controls in a typical sound system. Consult "Setting Sound System Level Controls" for detailed set-up procedures. For those in a hurry, here is a brief and simplified summary:

Simplified RaneGain Setting Procedure
Verify correct hook-up and system operation, then turn off all power amps, and set all level controls to zero or minimum.

Connect the RaneGain Generator to any mic/mixer input with phantom power ... important, the generator requires phantom power to operate ... and connect the RaneGain Transducer to the output of the mixer or mic preamp. Turn up the gain of the preamp/mixer until a buzz is heard from the transducer. This indicates the maximum output level. Turn the gain down until the transducer just stops buzzing. Now you have established the largest possible signal output before clipping.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:30:27 PM by Tarkuz Toccata »

Offline Direk

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 02:11:48 AM »

direK,
ung bulag sa Q.Ave... mahilig kantahin ng girl ung "paper roses".
Anywayhere:
130 inch x 2 na pahigang plywood x 120 inch height (sorry paconvert nalang)
50watts guitar amp
40watts guitar amp
50watts bass amp
drumset
Ace china speakers( dunno wattage)
2 sure sm58 china mics
no mixer yet... sa pasko na
ang lay out...
IBASS AMP                             I
I_____G AMP1___G AMP2 ____I
ganito..imagine :-P nalang

kikoman,

Minimalist pala preference mo pagdating sa setup. Well okey yan, less equipment  means less added unmusical coloration and a little bit closer to music. Basta don't let your sensitivity to musicality be destroyed by focusing on certain aspect ng system mo...in short, clear your mind of distraction like kulang ka ng ganito--  let the music speak. Just enjoy your reaction sa music while playing. It's the involvement...yung oneness mo with the music ang importante.

About your lay-out..honestly, ang hirap isipin kung saan ka nakatayo at hawak mo yung mic's. I think we should be clear pagdating sa position mo, position ng powered speaker plus position narin nung mga guitar amp mo. Me sarili din ba silang built-in speaker(guitar amps)? Saang input mo kinakabit yung dalawang microphone mo?  Point to remember, just avoid mo lang yung position ng  powered speakers mo nakaharap sayo habang hawak mo yung mic's or else regeneration ng sound ang mangyayari na cause ng feedback. Yung microphone mo marereceive yung amplified direct sound ng speaker na papasok uli sa power amp to amplify then to the point it become a cycle of noise then yun na, feedback occurs. Just maybe, you want to listen sa speaker mo kaya nakaharap sya sayo. Magagawa mo lang ito kapag  me ginagamit kanang  graphic equalizer para i-notch down or pababain yung  offending frequency ng feedback. Kaya habang minimalist kapa, hayaan mong pumuwesto ka lang sa likod ng speaker, medyo hanap ka ng pwesto na walang epekto sa feedback at makakabuting iharap mo yung mga speaker sa magiging audience mo(wag sayo).

Another thing, every microphone has it's own type and characteristic's. Pero dun tayo sa tinatawag na pick-up pattern. Eto yung coverage  ng bawat mic. Merong omni-directional type, meaning lahat ng nakapalibot na source ng sound eh capable nyang ma-pickup kaso pati yung inde dapat narereceive nya rin. Merong directional type called cardiods microphone.Yung pattern naman nya eh imagine na parang puso kaya less yung receive nya sa likod ng mic's kapag nakaharap sayo. Eto pa, Hypercardioid mics, sometimes also known as supercardioids, useful in situations where sound leakage is a real problem. Mas tight or maliit yung coverage ng pattern nya,sa harap lang let's say ng vocalist. Yung the rest ng sound sa paligid, inde nya narereceive. Lastly yung tinatawag na figure of eight pattern. Covered nya yung harap at likod but wla syang nakukuha sa magkabilang gilid.
   Now the question is, anong type ng microphone yung nabili mo? Anong pick-up pattern meron sya na pwede maging cause ng sound  leakage which cause din ng feedback? Kaya remember, all microphone's are not created equal. Pick the right microphone's sa right's applications.   

About sa binigay mong room dimensions: Height(10ft?) x Width(10.8ft?) x Lenght(10.8ft?). Tama ba?
Due we should also consider about Resonance Room Modes- it's the reinforcement of certain frequencies within an enclosed volume of air- such as your room now.
Any sound from your powered loudspeakers will excites the air in your room then it will resonate at particular frequencies, determined by the distances between your room walls. These resonant point, called room resonance modes, can severely color the bass by creating large peaks and dips in the frequency response. Let see, if it does includes your acoustical feedback resonant modes(offending frequency). Can we do it next time? Computation of your frequency-response peaks and dips caused by your room modes.

Direk

Offline Direk

gain staging
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 02:13:36 AM »

i have some question na din, sa mixer,  kung asa zero setting na ung master/mic volume knob, how about the setting dun sa gain knob? pag me clipping alin sa dalawa ang iadjust?

thanks.  :roll: :roll: :roll:

Smarty,

Here's for you. Getting the best gain-before-feedback and (the highest signal-to-noise ratio) basics of setting up. The assumption is, every step in the signal chain is an opportunity to pick up noise and it is probably already there, so you want to avoid amplifying it. Another, is that every time you amplify something in the signal chain, you are amplifying the noises too.

Gain Staging Process:

1.) Start Strong-
    Start with a strong input(source) and avoid amplifying along the way.
2.) Less is More: Mixers and Effects and Gain
    We're talking about mixers and effect's processors here. If you can pass the signal through a device without affecting the level, you're  probably doing fine. Set all the channel EQs to their flat or neutral position. This is the unity gain ("0"). Also, by setting your master outputs to '0' on the scale, there are three reasons for this:
   a.) You have the maximum fader travel for fading out your mix.
   b.) If your faders are set below '0' you will not be getting the full benefit from the meters(if you have) because you will only be using the first few LED's(if you have) on the meter(if you have) scale.
   c.) Your mixer is not an amplifier. So the master output faders should be set to maximum ('0' on scale). If extra output is required, then turn up your amplifier.
3.) Amplify Early-
    If you have to boost the signal, do it as early as possible in the signal chain. This means, if you have a two places where you can boost the signal, choose the one closest to the source.
          Example: 
          1. Choice: microphone or input trim?
             Preferred: Raise the level of the microphone. Move it closer to the source and if possible, make the source louder.
         2. Choice: On a mixer ... input trim or channel strip
            Preferred: Raise the level on the input trim. Note: If it's not clipping, it's not too high.
         3. Choice: On a mixer ... channel strip or master output
            Preferred: Raise the level on the channel strip. Note: If you have to get above "0" or unity, go back to the beginning and try to get a stronger signal.
         4. Choice: Mixer or Power Amp ... mixer master output or power amp trim
            Preferred: Raise the level with mixer master output.
            Note: If you have to get above "0" or unity, go back to the beginning and try to get a stronger signal. 
         5. Cut Late-
             This is the same as the above described a different way. If at some stage the signal coming in is too strong, turn it down at the receiving end. That is, turn it down at the end farthest away from the source. Hope it helps.

Direk

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 04:03:04 AM by Direk »

Offline smarty

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 11:55:17 AM »
thanks sir direk/tarkuz.

so gagawin ko ngayun, lahat nasa Zero setting incl the equalizer (l/r), yung trim/gain knob na lang ang i-adjust if necessary. how about dun sa hi-mid-low na knob, any advice sa setting for vocal use.

visual sound tech yung powered mixer ko with pics below, pwede ba gawin ganito:

1.0 add add'l powered speaker (pair) connected sa stereo out (l/r).
2.0 using the stereo out, connect an equalizer, from the equalizer connect a power amp plus speakers.

also, is it true na less ang tendency na magpeak pag gamit is balance cable para sa mic compared sa unbalance cable?

sir tarkuz walang phanton power yun powered mixer e, 4 volts nga lang nakalagay na max output. pwede  ba ko maglagay ng addl'l na mic pre-amp para mas malakas ung output? paano?

Thanks uli

Offline Tarkuz Toccata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 03:48:45 PM »
thanks sir direk/tarkuz.

so gagawin ko ngayun, lahat nasa Zero setting incl the equalizer (l/r), yung trim/gain knob na lang ang i-adjust if necessary. how about dun sa hi-mid-low na knob, any advice sa setting for vocal use.

visual sound tech yung powered mixer ko with pics below, pwede ba gawin ganito:

1.0 add add'l powered speaker (pair) connected sa stereo out (l/r).
2.0 using the stereo out, connect an equalizer, from the equalizer connect a power amp plus speakers.

also, is it true na less ang tendency na magpeak pag gamit is balance cable para sa mic compared sa unbalance cable?

sir tarkuz walang phanton power yun powered mixer e, 4 volts nga lang nakalagay na max output. pwede  ba ko maglagay ng addl'l na mic pre-amp para mas malakas ung output? paano?

Thanks uli

Buhayin nalang natin ang thread mo para hindi magulo ang usapan -- http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,25293.0.html

Offline kikoman

• Netizen Level
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 10:58:58 PM »
 :roll: Sir Direk,

I'll just use my Sony Karaoke mics.. less feedback kasi, I'll buy a mixer nalang ung UB behringer mixer sa classified would do, kung available pa by xmas..

tsaka ko na problemahin ang pag upgrade pag may budget!

TY to all!!!
buy teammanila shirts!!

Offline Direk

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2006, 12:47:08 AM »
:roll:  Direk,
I'll just use my Sony Karaoke mics.. less feedback kasi, I'll buy a mixer nalang ung UB behringer mixer sa classified would do, kung available pa by xmas..
tsaka ko na problemahin ang pag upgrade pag may budget!
TY to all!!!

Carry on Kiks! Basta, don't stop enjoying your music kahit Sony karaoke mic's pa sya! Be good now, para sa pasko me mixer ka ke Santa. Goodluck!