hulika

Author Topic: FT: Pending Custom Double Neck Project  (Read 1049 times)

Offline meanstreet

FT: Pending Custom Double Neck Project
« on: June 11, 2016, 04:19:12 PM »
Contact 09771359537

I pulled out this project from the luthier due to unsatisfied  movement. I’ve been waiting for toooooo dammmnnnn long hangang sa nawalan na ko ng gana. If I was told na napakahaba pa ng pila sa kanya, hindi ako nagpa custom.
I don't want to mention the name of the luthier (respeto na lang sa kanya) but some of you saw this sa shop nya, I think.

Paid 15K for the wood.

12 string sung-il bridge imported via pedallion – 2.3k

3 pcs stewmac switch plates bought at guitar salon 550 pesos.

FTO: Pedal Package / Guitar / Amp. Or Shoot me anything baka ma like ko. TV is 12k na lang.

also ft: dream axe tele hardcase. trade sa dalawang desenteng softcases.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:21:41 PM by meanstreet »
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"

Offline meanstreet

Re: FT: Pending Custom SG Inspired Double Neck Project
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 07:56:43 PM »
up! :)
Rock and roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. And it's not about money or popularity although some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says "here I am and f--k you if you can't understand me." - Jeff Bebe "Almost Famous"

Offline meanstreet

Re: FT: Pending Custom SG Inspired Double Neck Project
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 07:09:31 AM »

Offline meanstreet

Re: FT: Pending Custom Double Neck Project
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 06:22:21 PM »