hulika

Author Topic: How do you manage your time playing/practicing?  (Read 2972 times)

Offline jajacabel

• Forum Fanatic
Re: How do you manage your time playing/practicing?
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
Acoustic na lang para wala ng madaming cable na ikakabit :(

Offline pjrodz

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2015, 10:16:41 PM »
What I do is I really set aside some time for me during the day to practice the guitar :) and since I'm a morning person, I wake up early to practice. For me, my practice session need not be very long but it should be focused, meaning I have a goal that I work on (example: cleaner legatos). And of course, practice should be done Daily to be really effective.

Here are some more tips: http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/guitars/30-day-guitar-challenge-day-19-9-tips-for-perfect-practice-routines-626409

Lastly, just have the mindset that "guitar time is fun time" to keep yourself motivated :) i actually got that quote from Paul Gilbert hehe! enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:48:12 PM by pjrodz »

Offline KennyKen

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 09:37:31 AM »
A good way to ignite your enthusiasm is before you practice, try watching at least 2 or 3  YouTube clips from a guitar - playing YouTuber, believe me, it acts like a caffeine to stimulate your practice session by keeping you pumped. Inspiration is often taken for granted sa practice routines