hulika

Author Topic: Jazz 4 lovers  (Read 2518 times)

Offline karls

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Jazz 4 lovers
« on: March 28, 2007, 03:54:47 PM »
ano bang mga songs na pangharana na cguradong sasagutin ako?   :mrgreen:

Offline edmund

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Jazz 4 lovers
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 04:07:27 PM »
cowboys from hell -pantera joke harhar.......the nearness of you

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 04:52:50 PM »
That's All, My One and Only Love, The Very Thought of You, The Way You Look Tonight, When I Fall In Love
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline edmund

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 05:15:58 PM »
i love you

Offline jazhombie

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 02:53:16 PM »
try mo kenny g. (JOKE) hehehe.. maraming mag-rereact hehehe

Offline Bammbamm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 04:02:09 PM »

My Romance
Nancy w/ a Laughing Face
Days of Wine & Roses

by Ben Webster. :wink:
So Be It.

Offline RazeLJoeY

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 02:41:25 AM »
Hey look at the sun by Sitti Navarro  :-D

The way you look tonight nga hekhek  :-D

Offline mr_strap

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 07:10:08 AM »
That's All, My One and Only Love, The Very Thought of You, The Way You Look Tonight, When I Fall In Love

pwede bang malaman cno kumanta nito mga to? download ko at manghaharana rin... thanks :-D
Wala na pala akong pera. DAHIL SA GAS

Offline aya_yuson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 10:49:38 AM »
I have a better suggestion, Mr. Strap.

Sing these songs to her yourself. Bigyan kita ng lyrics. Gitarahan kita, akompanyahan kita. Turo ko sa yo mga kantang to kung di mo sila alam. Haranahan mo/natin. Libre lang ang serbisyo/tulong ko.

Seryoso.

I've always been a sucker for a love story.

PM me if you're interested.

c",)
<3 Love is the absence of fear. Fear none. Love all. <3

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »

kaw, 'hombie ha! flamebait!

hahahahaha!

realy, do you like kenny g? ok lang, we're still friends, even if you admit it, hahahahahah :-D
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline jazhombie

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »
hahaha, not to mention i have his album yung pinaka una ata yun eh...hehehe, niwey in fairness dun ako natuto mag-legato sa guitar..hehehe, and oh, i watched his concert here in manila with my ex...hehehe. friends pa rin.. i still consider his works cheesy and all that, i just like his unique voice.. peace, wag na mag react yung iba.. :-D :-D :-D

Offline brianb

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 09:36:19 AM »

He he he... nag-react si Pat Metheny nung inoverdub ni Kenny G yung "What a Wonderful World" ni Louis Armstrong (see http://www.jazzoasis.com/methenyonkennyg.htm)

Quote from: metheny
But when Kenny G decided that it was appropriate for him to defile the music of the man who is probably the greatest jazz musician that has ever lived by spewing his lame-ass, jive, pseudo bluesy, out-of-tune, noodling, wimped out, [strawberry]ed up playing all over one of the great Louis's tracks (even one of his lesser ones), he did something that I would not have imagined possible. He, in one move, through his unbelievably pretentious and calloused musical decision to embark on this most cynical of musical paths, [gooey brown stuff] all over the graves of all the musicians past and present who have risked their lives by going out there on the road for years and years developing their own music inspired by the standards of grace that Louis Armstrong brought to every single note he played over an amazing lifetime as a musician. By disrespecting Louis, his legacy and by default, everyone who has ever tried to do something positive with improvised music and what it can be, Kenny G has created a new low point in modern culture - something that we all should be totally embarrassed about - and afraid of. We ignore this, "let it slide", at our own peril.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:38:16 AM by brianb »

Offline jazhombie

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 11:09:05 AM »

He he he... nag-react si Pat Metheny nung inoverdub ni Kenny G yung "What a Wonderful World" ni Louis Armstrong (see http://www.jazzoasis.com/methenyonkennyg.htm)

Quote from: metheny
But when Kenny G decided that it was appropriate for him to defile the music of the man who is probably the greatest jazz musician that has ever lived by spewing his lame-ass, jive, pseudo bluesy, out-of-tune, noodling, wimped out, [strawberry]ed up playing all over one of the great Louis's tracks (even one of his lesser ones), he did something that I would not have imagined possible. He, in one move, through his unbelievably pretentious and calloused musical decision to embark on this most cynical of musical paths, [gooey brown stuff] all over the graves of all the musicians past and present who have risked their lives by going out there on the road for years and years developing their own music inspired by the standards of grace that Louis Armstrong brought to every single note he played over an amazing lifetime as a musician. By disrespecting Louis, his legacy and by default, everyone who has ever tried to do something positive with improvised music and what it can be, Kenny G has created a new low point in modern culture - something that we all should be totally embarrassed about - and afraid of. We ignore this, "let it slide", at our own peril.
hehehe, masyado ngang pinababa.yung jazz, kung baga ginawang pang-masa ang jazz, .. :-Dyun nga marami ngang musikero ang target masa..