hulika

Author Topic: Yeng Constantino's Guitarist sa album  (Read 2283 times)

Offline lawrence

• Forum Fanatic
Yeng Constantino's Guitarist sa album
« on: May 04, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
Si Yeng na grand winner ng Pinoy Dream Academy ah... Wala lang. Ang galing nung leadista nila... sobra...  Try niyo pakinggan, lalo na yung lead nung away bati. lupet ng lead... pasok na pasok. Will post samples next time.

Offline TheEdge

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Yeng Constantino's Guitarist sa album
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 11:15:12 AM »
No fan here, i like to do her thou LoL hehe j/k
You won't get what you expect, You get what you deserve

Offline Letour

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 11:17:19 AM »
Si Yeng na grand winner ng Pinoy Dream Academy ah... Wala lang. Ang galing nung leadista nila... sobra...  Try niyo pakinggan, lalo na yung lead nung away bati. lupet ng lead... pasok na pasok. Will post samples next time.

You actually bought her album?  :-o

Just kidding. Thats good news naman that a popular artist is showcasing great talent. Hopefully, he gets credit like what SRV got from Bowie's album. 
Dean of a law school
http://www.manilaspeak.com/author/rod-vera/
Twitter: @attyvera

Offline pallas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:47:19 AM »
She got talent, she deserves it. Badtrip nga lang sya nung mga unang araw ng PDA. Iyak ng iyak na batang bata ang dating. Id love to hear her album though :-)
O Rose, Thou art sick! The invisible worm that flies in the night, In the howling storm, Has found out thy bed of crimson joy: and his dark secret love, Does thy life destroy.   

William Blake, The Sick Rose

Offline lawrence

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »

You actually bought her album?  :-o

Just kidding. Thats good news naman that a popular artist is showcasing great talent. Hopefully, he gets credit like what SRV got from Bowie's album. 

Yeah. I got a chance to listen to listen to her album.. ok naman, fan niya ako eh sa PDA heheh.. sha yung gusto ko, and i'm a fan of her songwriting talent.

Ewan ko, hindi lang kasi ako kulong sa isang genre, i'm open to all kinds basta great music at pinag-isipan yung pagkagawa. Kahit ano pa yan, wag lang yung hip-hop na loop, gusto ko nga yung kay francis m at gloc 9 na bago heheheh.. :lol:

Offline lawrence

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
She got talent, she deserves it. Badtrip nga lang sya nung mga unang araw ng PDA. Iyak ng iyak na batang bata ang dating. Id love to hear her album though :-)

HAHAHA tama ka..!!! :lol: :lol:

Offline markthevirtuoso

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 07:35:54 PM »
I believe she's got talent too. But I can only hope she'll get ripe enough in her songwriting as time goes along. :-)
Fidelity means a horrible noise sounds like a horrible noise.

Offline Red_Strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
Ang nakakatuwa sa kanya, every single that she dishes out is such a big hit. :-)

Offline art_attack16

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 09:06:04 PM »
unang labas pa lang nun kanta na yun.. expected ko na sya panalo eh.. pero wala pa akong naririnig sa iba nyang kanta.. or siguro narinig ko na kaso di ko kilala.. mas papatol naman ako dito kesa sa HAle

Offline gjuanengo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:11 PM »
No fan here, i like to do her thou LoL hehe j/k

Pwede!

Haha, you have to admit. She has some talent, but its one sided. She needs more versatility IMO
Get Wylde.

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 01:27:55 AM »
We had the opportunity to listen to some of Yengs raw tracks when we hanged out at Sound Creation Studio last January.

And yes i do agree that Yeng and all the sessionist who played in her songs are good musicians as well. Shinji said that he had fun recording these great artist.
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]