hulika

Author Topic: ETM - Instrumental Rock Songs  (Read 1020 times)

Offline ETM(PHILS)

• Forum Fanatic
ETM - Instrumental Rock Songs
« on: January 03, 2008, 09:13:39 PM »
Hi guys;

Im new in Philmusic.com. I am a guitarist, composer, musical arranger, etc.  I just want to share my song instrumental compositions. All the instruments are wholly composed all by myself. If you have comments regarding the drum beats would be very highly appreciated. My drums was produced thru MIDI.. maybe theres a beat that i needed to furnished. I am not a drummer... but Im just trying a bit in composing beat drums.

ETM song Skytatonic send me to:

Rock Chart World: www.soundclick. com
TOP 21 - Main Genre: ROCK
TOP 4 - Sub Genre: INSTRUMENTAL ROCK

Rock Chart Philippines: www.soundclick. com
TOP 1 - Main Genre: ROCK
TOP 1 - Sub Genre: Instrumental Rock

You can visit my link at:

http://www.soundclick.com/etmphils

For my song:

Skytatonic
  lo-fi URL:   http://www.soundclick.com/util/ getplayer. m3u?id=5938626&q=lo
  hi-fi URL:   http://www.soundclick.com/util/ getplayer. m3u?id=5938626&q=hi

Thank you.

ETM

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
Re: ETM - Instrumental Rock Songs
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »
i heard some of your compo...it's really good!

i'm not a professional drummer or musician but what i can say is that your compositions already has charisma, what i mean is that it's pleasing to the ears. i hope you get my point.  do you have any lyrics for it? it would really be awesome.

i'd like to share some of my insights but i'm too shy to post it since i'm not really a pro, i don't want to be tagged as a poser or something...

i'll just give one or two....on your second track, Spurting Burned Marshmallows...maybe you could use some double pedaling if not just a a simple "tug-tack-tug-tack", again, i hope you see where i'm getting at....hihi :-)

i still have some insights about the other tracks...Lifestyles of the Rich. i don't kinda like the part on 3:08, the breaks...well, that's just me... :-) :-)

you're right all it needs is a furnished drum track and it's perfect...

i hope you'd be interested from what i've noticed and if you want more you could text me so i could share more, you can reach me at 09165516728.

thanks and God bless!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 11:36:30 PM by vdonati_fan »
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline ETM(PHILS)

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:50:49 PM »
Thanks for dropping by sir... Thanks for the comments... ill look into the break your referring in "Lifestyes..." In "Spurting Burned"... I am also wondering of the missing TOM when I recorded it... maybe i didnt hear the equalization or balancing during recordings... in "tug-tack, tug-tack" actually andon ang missing tom... hehe... I am not good in plotting lyrics... thats y i concentrated as an instrumentalist.. I just want to make sure that I had produced right melodies for the songs.

Thank you.

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 01:51:06 PM »
hmm..lyrics? well, i used to write before, back in high school but that was just for fun...hihihi...lemme know kung gusto mo lagyan.  :wink:

polishing na lang naman at lyrics ang kulang then it's ready for production, hopefully.

God bless!
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline ETM(PHILS)

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »
I can produce for new compositions w/ slot for lyrics... since those songs posted presently were under sub genre of instrumental rock  :-D... most of it hitting the chart presently

One of my songs is TOP 1 in Philippine Rock & Instrumental Rock Chart of soundclick.com

Then, TOP 15 in World Rock Chart & TOP 4 in World Instrumental Rock.

one kind of music you want me to produce.. Rock, Ballad... or anything goes in my mind? Mas maganda kasi kapag anything goes in my mind... dahil impromptu nakakagawa me than as required..  :-)

Thanks.