hulika

Author Topic: Jars Of Clay Live At the Araneta!  (Read 1585 times)

Offline narcosis

Jars Of Clay Live At the Araneta!
« on: March 03, 2005, 11:40:17 AM »
Jars Of Clay Show me Your Love- March 2, 2005... Nice event.. Di nga lang napuno yung araneta.. I was in the upperbox kasi yun lang afford ko tiket hehe pero it was enough to see the band. The Show kicks-off with Barbie's Cradle fronting the act with their Nescafe Tune.. Then after that enter Jars Of CLay.. they performed most of the stuff from their first record..(Liquid,He,Love song for a savior) I can say it was kinda surreal, most of the auidiences are chanting and following the songs.. Very energetic and ang ganda ng performance.. Worth It!.. and a funny scene i observed is most of the audiences are raising their cellfones instead of lighters hehehe.. it looked kinda' beautiful too seeing flashes of lights waving to realize lahat ng pinoy may cellphone hehehe.
Fun Is Fun, Done Is Done

Offline jay dayrit

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 01:47:19 PM »
Hmm. Cool story :D I loved their songs entitled Faith Like A Child and also Unforgetful you. :D  :D
pucha natatae ko!

Offline narcosis

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 02:17:05 PM »
yup they also performed those ones
Fun Is Fun, Done Is Done

Offline Boy Sets Fire

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 07:16:40 PM »
I wasn't able to go but I wanted to. I thought it wasn't a good idea for them to come here when they're not "big". They should have gone here ages ago when people listened to them. Most people here don't even know who they are. Sad.

Offline narcosis

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 10:03:03 AM »
yup it took them TEN years to come here.. ryt most people dnt know who they are.. Hope the concert made an impact on today's music followers to recognize Jars of Clay..
Fun Is Fun, Done Is Done