hulika

Author Topic: Snarling Dogs effects??  (Read 1833 times)

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
Snarling Dogs effects??
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:52:22 PM »
Sirs just bumped in with some Snarling Dog effects in lazer shops...what's the deal on these fx?
Ngayon ko lang kasi nakita ung mga dogs....have cool foot print but I dont know bout their sounds....anybody here? :? :? :?
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline adler

Re: Snarling Dogs effects??
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:03:07 AM »
tunog dog :?
Succesful Deals With:
Guitars
Maverick20 - Nogi  - Krys_Dizon - jgmredor - Chong - ytse_neil - youngstown_2010 - Rageworkz - Bajofantastico - neku420 - Moncseb

Offline bakx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:26:06 AM »
tsong
sya yung gitarista ng the dawn date
ehehe
baka brand name lang kase me dog prints
para catchy ang name brands
S>MIJ grassroots rare Sexy King V
Looking for a Good deal practice amp

Offline pings15

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 08:42:03 AM »
OH MAN! OH GOD!
Progressive Metal
 www.facebook.com/OMOGofficial   Album to be out soon!  ----- Peavey 5150 |  2x12 Cab with Celestion Speakers  | Micsis Custom 7 DiMarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire Pickups | Gruv Gear Fret Wraps | Dunlop Heavy Core Strings

Offline IncX

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 08:50:57 AM »
Sirs just bumped in with some Snarling Dog effects in lazer shops...what's the deal on these fx?
Ngayon ko lang kasi nakita ung mga dogs....have cool foot print but I dont know bout their sounds....anybody here? :? :? :?

i got one - wah/fuzz for bass.

my comments? ... it is good and fun, but unlike other reviewers who would only say good things, id like to start by saying the bad:

1.) very heavy. heavier than alder strats. at first it makes you feel good cause the pedal is solid... BUT, you realize its a pain carrying it around since it alone is probably 5 times the weight of your pedal softcase already

2.) the foot switch is hard to wah in the beginning... you have to step on it a certain way and you have to put your weight on it... something i dont do since i gently tap my pedals.

3.) the light is placed in a stupid location... when you are stepping on the footswitch, you actually dont know whether you engaged the pedal since your foot is on the led light. i developed an instinct of taking my foot away real fast so i can see whether it is engaged.

4.) for some reason, theres something with its bypass circuit since you can hear a "click" when you turn it on. if you know how to time your wah right, the audience wont notice the click... this means you have to practice with it as much as possible.

the good:

1.) 3 sweep range modes.
2.) great sound
3.) cute colors

i suggest you order it online though... i find the ones in pinas are too expensive.

Offline m1k3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 09:17:37 AM »

Offline swordplay

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 02:48:27 PM »
they have very good pedals but the problem is nagstop sila ng pag-manufacture. puro china na ata snarling ngayun e.
They used to have other products like strings and chord computers.
B

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
they have very good pedals but the problem is nagstop sila ng pag-manufacture. puro china na ata snarling ngayun e.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yeah! the strings are the brand that they are known...infact I used the gauge 10 and it's good in playing blues...thanks
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline danj0

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 10:57:38 PM »
akala ko rin maganda snarling dogs effects.. nung kinwento ko sa gitarista kong kaibigan, sabi niya wag daw yun.. pangit daw.. agheahahah

Offline m1k3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 08:28:39 AM »
karamihan ng mga produkto ngayon made in china