hulika

Author Topic: Digitech Whammy Pedal  (Read 3469 times)

Offline greenweenie

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Digitech Whammy Pedal
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2007, 08:29:44 PM »
pare mas trip ko yung Boss pitch shifter hehehe

I like the Whammy 2 better because I can control the program via footswitch. Its hard to do it on the Whammy reissue without using a Whammy Wheel

Offline vic_6

• Board Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 08:46:37 PM »
ok na ok sakin tong pedal na to. but like leech said, it depends na din on how you use it.

greenweenie is right, medyo hassle to switch modes kasi nga yuko ka ng yuko. that's why i got myself a midi controller for it.

a lot of useful modes here. especially the harmonizers.

i actually also really like the chorus effect on here (yung detune for those wondering). it's very smooth. but if you're into boss type choruses this probably wont make you too happy. ako, i've found uses for both this and the boss. yun nga lang, dagdag gastos. hehe
way too much GAS, way too little cash

Offline Phil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 01:09:36 PM »
I like the Whammy 2 better because I can control the program via footswitch. Its hard to do it on the Whammy reissue without using a Whammy Wheel
dude ..... the reissue has a midi so you can get a midi controller footswitch and just do your tap dancing instead of yuko yuko and pa turn turn da knobs which hurts the balakang.
you want to live life and be healthy?<br />www.wellness-spring.info

Offline greenweenie

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 10:39:37 PM »
dude ..... the reissue has a midi so you can get a midi controller footswitch and just do your tap dancing instead of yuko yuko and pa turn turn da knobs which hurts the balakang.

But MIDI confuses me. Hehe. Not that tech-y pa. And isa pang controller and real estate sa board yun if you add a MIDI controller. I don't use my Whammy that much din to warrant it a place on my board. Its good for those Radiohead moments at home but not really in my band.

Offline alroyT

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 11:24:40 PM »
Yeah im using the Whammy 2 w/c is the black one,no need to bend down to switch patches and for some reason my Whammy 2's pitch bend seems smoother than the reissue.I got rid of the red one after the shootout.