hulika

Author Topic: Philippines my second home, soon to be first home  (Read 3836 times)

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Philippines my second home, soon to be first home
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 12:26:57 AM »

Geof, maybe you'd be kind enough to help me spend some money when that time comes?

id be happy to in assisting you :)

its always good to have new friends especially when you're both into music stuffs and recording :)
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline bitflipper

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 06:10:25 AM »
Hey, Geof I gave your tunes a listen on soundclick. Not bad. Record them yourself? Which one is you?

Offline xjepoyx

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:46 AM »
yeah.. twas recorded here at home. Tnx Man
good girls go to heaven. bad girls go to my room!  [/i]

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 11:56:06 AM »
hey dave welcome to the forums!!! wow they answered all ur questions already!!! ehehehe

Galeng! World class talaga kayo, guys!

Offline progressive_pilipinas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 06:11:02 AM »
hey dave welcome to the forums!!! wow they answered all ur questions already!!! ehehehe

Galeng! World class talaga kayo, guys!

:-D

we're really like that of course.
The fretboard is a vast universe.

Offline bitflipper

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 05:21:11 AM »
I'd like to hear from anybody in northern Luzon who a) can recommend music stores there, b) has a serious home, semi-pro or professional studio, or c) can recommend sources in that area for acoustical materials.

I am interested in finding out who's who in that part of the world, who I can go to for advice and equipment. If there are any pro studios in the area, I'd like to take my contractor to see them when it comes time to begin construction on my own studio in Pangasinan. My next visit to the Philippines will be next February, and I'll only be there for 2 or 3 weeks, so it would be very cool if I could make some contacts before then.

I realize that all the action - the studios, the stores, the players, the clubs - is in Manila. But I don't get to Manila very often (other than going to and from the airport) as it's an 8-hour trip in my (un-air-conditioned) jeep from my place in Anda. I am only 2 hours from Dagupan, though, and it's a big enough city that you can get just about anything there -- if, of course, you know where to look or who to ask!

superpie

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 07:24:28 AM »
There's a music store is SM Baguio -I think it's called "Aria" - ground floor. I didn't really look at the pro-audio type stuff like  mixers and mics. There were a number of old keyboard models at the back (Kawai K1, Yamaha SY55, etc). They also have a music school on the same floor.