hulika

Author Topic: How to quit smoking?  (Read 4573 times)

Offline MR_BIG

Re: How to quit smoking?
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2014, 11:25:17 PM »
Me and my father where smokers, I Started around 15, then it came to a point where i was smoking 2 packs a day, we didnt buy in packs, we bought it by the rim, theres a rim sa office, in the house and even the company pickup truck we used in our construction business, raming idle time sa site, so what do we do to pass the time, we smoked, then around 2004 my dad was diagnosed with stage 4  lung cancer, one of his lungs deflated like a ballon, the moment i learned of his condition i quit cold turkey, he died 2 weeks later after his diagnosis, he was 54, btw, been smoke free for 10 years,  cant even stand the smell anymore. Smoked heavily for 15 years, never thought i could quit.

Offline chazkidlat

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »
Been smoking for 13yrs now.

31 na ako this yr. I want to quit na. Pero ang sarap mag procastinate at mag chill pag may yosi. Or brainstorming..

Nakaka asar.1

We need to quit na!!
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness."

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »
Been smoking for 13yrs now.

31 na ako this yr. I want to quit na. Pero ang sarap mag procastinate at mag chill pag may yosi. Or brainstorming..

Nakaka asar.1

We need to quit na!!

I think for  social occasions, and gatherings or just to relax...should be ok parang pag kumakain ka ng bawal na foods.....basta wag lang parang pugon...
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 11:23:58 AM »
Vape talaga feels much less guilty.  :) but it feels different  :lol:
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline spirit_walker

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2014, 09:10:47 AM »
its a matter of self control,
set rules/target for yourself
do other things during your freetime (ex. read a book)
dont cheat

Offline Magus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
After this last pack, I'm going to try one more time. I've tried 10 times the last few years already.

I hope this is it. My plan is everytime I get the urge to have a buzz or to relieve stress, I'll have a cup of black cofee.

Offline Super BisDak

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 10:57:25 AM »
dealt: faceless,fraudulentzodiac,verve,egbdf,Saturn/Return,bdc3,dk_ouano,gemboy,studiowan,Slingky,PLESIM,asti21,sidlead66,CIERRAE,ungas123,lippy,cocojam,jolam1431,putchazta_46,dannygatton,lynshumalmsteen,GslashG,atomo,uchihadarwin,mzik_man,Diamond_Don&etc