hulika

Author Topic: mac osx leopard and line6 pod x3 issues?  (Read 799 times)

Offline bloodyvai

mac osx leopard and line6 pod x3 issues?
« on: December 15, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »
hey guys

may compatibility issues daw ung leopard at line6 ngaun?

totoo ba ito? haha

grabe parang nasira lahat ulit plano ko nung nakita ko to.

Ayt

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: mac osx leopard and line6 pod x3 issues?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 11:19:05 PM »
i am not aware of any incompatibility between Line 6 hardware/ software interfaces and OSX Leopard. If you check out the Line 6 website most of the products that do require software installation indicate compatibility with OSX - if you still have doubts, call Line 6 for a straight answer at (818) 575-3600 for US based people and +44 (0) 1327 302 700 for International Customers.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!

Offline bloodyvai

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 01:08:49 AM »
thanks sir

but a while ago, i saw this thread about mac osx leopard users having problems with their guitar ports and unfortunately maybe the x3 also.

line6 declared na they have no plans for making a support for this as of the moment. hehe

sana magkaron na
Ayt

Offline abyssinianson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 04:54:05 AM »
was the thread on here? i did a bried thread search over by Line 6 and I did find some posts reporting clicks and pops with X3. however, Line 6 does not explicitly report incompatibility issues with Max or PC platforms which would lead me to believe that the issues people with OSX Leopard have are mainly dependent on settings which need to be tweaked for X3 and OSX to work well. Unfortunately, I do not use Line 6 products to record direct into my PC or my Mac since I use a dedicated audio interface for both so I am not much help there.

I would suggest scouring the boards more for some further insight into this concern because I seriously think it is more of an individual phenomenon (personal settings) rather than something which concerns OSX explicitly. To avoid the "he-said-she-said" problem, call Line 6 to have your questions answered directly. Hope everything works out.
ako si mimordz. 友だちからよろしくです!