hulika

Author Topic: Measles outbreak  (Read 1324 times)

Offline mbsunga

• Philmusicus Addictus
Measles outbreak
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:39:03 PM »
I dont know if you already know pero there is an outbreak ng measles since last year pa.

Infecting children, adolescents and even adults

If you have children make sure they are vaccinated, it can be given to children as young as 6 months if theres an outbreak.

If you have children older than 1 year old you can give booster shots ( 2 booster shots needed)

Make sure your children is up to date sa measles vaccine

If they are exposed to a person with measles, post exposure vaccine can be given up to 3 days after exposure

Measles can be prevented by vaccines.

In my own opinion if you or your child has minor problems or infection, avoid going to the emergency room or hospitals, you will be exposed to measles.

Offline red lights

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Measles outbreak
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 12:40:39 PM »

i know free to sa mga center sa barangay, pero how much sya kung sa mga doctor outside barangay center?
Kahit na nasasaktan, Hindi pa rin mahindian

Offline Xelly

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:57:56 PM »
I dont know if you already know pero there is an outbreak ng measles since last year pa.

Infecting children, adolescents and even adults

If you have children make sure they are vaccinated, it can be given to children as young as 6 months if theres an outbreak.

If you have children older than 1 year old you can give booster shots ( 2 booster shots needed)

Make sure your children is up to date sa measles vaccine

If they are exposed to a person with measles, post exposure vaccine can be given up to 3 days after exposure

Measles can be prevented by vaccines.

In my own opinion if you or your child has minor problems or infection, avoid going to the emergency room or hospitals, you will be exposed to measles.

Salamat doc!

Offline mbsunga

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 04:02:43 PM »

i know free to sa mga center sa barangay, pero how much sya kung sa mga doctor outside barangay center?
Depends....around 1-2k
Salamat doc!
No problem